Quality and professional knowledge

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

: This LIST at the end is setup : by professionals (?)

This list has been set-up to jeopardize my post in the expectation that I would stop showing the disadvantaged of Wireless alarm systems.

: WIRELESS ALARM SYSTEMS are UNRELIABLE during RFI! : RFI muzzle the alarm system, no alarms, no owner warning.

:NOTE: RFI stands for Radio Frequency Interferences.

So called professionals don't know Radio Communication Technology and don't know how to face reality, that's what upset them!

The pre-request to be a professional is almost nothing, no technical or electronic background required, they are just LOW LEVEL ELECTRICIANS and that's why they can not counter argue.

Instead of asking support from the manufacurers in order to be able to counter argue, NO... With theyre radio wave technology ignorance they RAISED SMOKE CURTAINS in an attempt to generate uncertainty and fear with the only objective to put my statements in doubt, poor mans attempts.

: Pro's have "NO MANUFACTURER SUPPORT". : and no technical data specifications from them neither. : You purchase a CAT IN A BOX.

Read on and smell the warm brains activity of "so-called" pro's that are unable to counter-argue with technical justified arguments and support of the manufacturers.. They even invent a RFI detection features witch in fact are only setup features intended to ease installation and solve propagation problems caused and due to conductive object location.

: Look at the showcase here after, good reading...

The list who follows was theyre only outcome.. They live now like Ostriches in a cave with mushroom type food to cool down.

Paul

=========== READ ON >>>>> HERE IT GOES ================

this message is from snipped-for-privacy@aol.comQzapp (Alarminex)

:Subject: WIRELESS ...... WALL OF SILENCE ALERT. (WOS)

:ATTENTION: :WALL OF SILENCE ALERT ......... WALL OF SILENCE ALERT.

This wall of silence has been erected with the co-operation of all of the below listed participants of this group. All of the people below have agreed to kill file the person who is posting these messages regarding wireless alarm equipment.

WE STRONGLY REQUEST THAT YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY POSTING THAT HE MAKES, for the reasons that follow:

This person (who shall be referred to as WOS,) by his own admission, has nothing to do with the alarm industry, has never been in the industry and has only purchased one wireless alarm system.

WOS has been kill filed by this group because he thinks that on the basis of a bad experience he had with a cheaply made, over the counter, wireless alarm system, that he knows more then all the alarm equipment manufacturers and installers, in the world. He cannot convince anyone here that what he says is true. He has not tried to prove any of his theories on any other equipment. He has made no effort to contact any of the major manufacturers of alarm systems, to obtain information and will not believe what anyone here tells him. In spite of the fact that no one here will agree with him and that he will not listen to anything that people with 30 years experience in the alarm industry have to say, he has continued to barrage this group with repeated messages, trying to convince some unaware person, that all wireless alarm equipment is unreliable. When, for all practical purposes, it is comparable, with similar pro's and con's, to wired alarm systems.

There is only one person in the below list of people who is monitoring WOS's postings, so that this notice will be posted to accompany any of his derogatory, wireless postings. We are not against free speech, however, we have come to our wits end, trying to convince WOS that what he theorizes is not true in practice. It is our consensus that we would all just kill file and ignore him completely, but our main concern is, that some unsuspecting person may come here seeking information and think that what he says is true, and it is NOT!

If you would like to add your name to the list of people below, just post the request in the News group.

If you would like to kill file WOS, which we recommend, each News reader has it's own procedure. If you would like help, just request it in the news group.

Thank you.

"Nathan Beckroge" *

"Bob La Londe" *

"Jim Rojas" *

"Thomas Gerchak" *

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Tom Fowler)*

"Rob"

"Jayne Larsen"

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Ranger Alarm Services)

"Robert Campbell"

snipped-for-privacy@cedarcomm.com (the Browns)

snipped-for-privacy@911.com (Nick Lawrence)

"Michel Dionne"

Reply to
-pull-

I'd askyouto translatewhateverthefuuck he said but itaint worth the time is it?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Sometimesitshard not to since he's such a baffoongabboon.

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I don't think it was Jim either, as far as I can tell it was the illustrious Mr Gordon.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

For the first time EVER, Wireless Willy actually has a valid point....:))

RHC

I thought that the subscribers where INVITED by you to go in a "DORMANT State" (DS) subject RFI! Wasn't that what you asked them to do and the purpose of that list? Do You escape on that DS rule?

Paul

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Well, some time ago (I think before you started to post), Jim asked everyone NOT to respond to Wacko Willy's idiotic RFI posts. The idea was that if he's a troll, no response might just convince him to leave. Now it's Jim (apparently - because I have his posts blocked on this computer) that is responding counter to his own excellent suggestion.

But as you say, it aint worth the time is it....hmmm....so why am I responding.....Damn !!....the troll caught another one

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

I don't show him replying in this thread

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Then I stand corrected. But the wording of a quoted response seemed to indicate he did. And since I don't see his responses, I thought so from that wording

So I end up being the only idiot that responded.....:))) Yah got me troll......

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

I thought that the subscribers where INVITED by you to go in a "DORMANT State" (DS) subject RFI! Wasn't that what you asked them to do and the purpose of that list? Do You escape on that DS rule?

You came to that admirable advice and convinced a part of those "so called professionals" (who didn't and still don't know better than you how to counter argue my statements, beside insulting of course) that this was the best solution you had to propose to extinguish my posts! DS , DS, DS, DS, DS...DS.

A fireman couldn't do better than you, but instead that lighted up to me the importance of my warnings to the "owners" and "future owners" subject that doubtful stuff... You know well what stuff i mean he Jimmy! Wireless Alarm Systems (WAS) not WOS!

What a marvellous idée from you.. You would be if you had the occasion a good SLAVE DRIVER! YOU are great jimmy. Why didn't you grasp the opportunity to express the full extend of your "Slave Driver" (SD) knowledge in some country's who are recently visited by the US and UK? You could have provided them with your great SD man driving collabo.... It's only a "DS", "SD" matter for you he Jimmy!

Back to the "WAS" (Wireless Alarm Systems) stuff.

ALL wireless transmissions, even broadcast radio, can be jeopardized with interferences but you and the fellows in that "WOS" list knows better..

You are the cleverest "SD" (Slave Driver) i ever encountered. You know that what i say is not part of radio waves... It's wrong what i say, you have the support from the persons in that "DS" (Dormant State) list, they say like you!

It's amazing to see that beside the "DS" (dormant state) you declare now that the persons in that list are still in that RFI ignorant state too? You have a great responsibility with those "so called" professionals in that marvellous story, they don't know how to escape from your grasp anymore.

Great "SD" work Jimmy,

Paul

Reply to
-pull-

Hey there Fat Ass, If you had any cognitive skills at all, you'd notice that I don't have to tirade anyone to dislike you. It's much easier to name the people who do accept your dispicable conduct here. Campbell is the only oblivious participant that can't see what a sinister prick you are. But of course, even as nice a person as he might be, he can't see much of anything else either, so it's no supprise. On the other hand, he IS somewhat your little brother. You both do things that are "different" just to be noticed and contrary, with no concern about others. His differences are somewhat more "palatable" than yours, however. You'd gag a maggot that was feeding on a corpse.

Reply to
Jim

Jiminex suggested ignoring someone he doesn't like?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

As I remember it, Jim suggested that we all ignore Paul because he is obviously either in need of serious mental help, or as you more properly suggested, nothing but a troll. I don't remember him suggesting ignoring anyone he doesn't like (which covers you and I )

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

I didn't notice the original "ignore Paul" post. I just think it's really funny that he would suggest that, considering his tirades against anyone who chooses not to join in his hate-campaign.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Some time ago, I do remember Jim suggesting that the only way to deal with Paul was to simply ignore him. And he went to great lengths to suggest all the regulars simply ignore him. He even went so far as to post a "canned response" to Paul's posts, telling any readers that the guy's information was nonsense. Paul has taken exception a couple of times to that list of professionals that Jim compiled, calling us all one bad thing or another.

Nevertheless, doing this doesn't excuse him for all the hate and vitriol that he so willingly shares with the group on other matters. That's why I have him blocked on most of my computers. THAT is the only thing that is completely in my control; his hateful posts are not.

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Now that you mention some of the details, I think I recall the thread. The idea that Jiminex would appoint himself leader of anything is beyond funny. Needless to say, Paul will never be ignored. Too many people feel they *must* refute him.

Most are also completely snowed by his fake pidgin-English -- they guy's as Belgian as Olson.

You're right about that. You can control your responses. It appears his hatred isn't even in his control anymore. He runs on auto-pilot, just like Olson's moronic attacks in a certain other newsgroup. He can't control himself. Perhaps if we could get hold of a couple of Paul's muzzles. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I disagree. Bob C. just doesn't want to get dragged into a "flame fest" or have Robert call his employer. :-))

I disagree (again). I think Bob really cares about his customers... and takes care of them.

Robert "talks" about good customer service. Bob actually delivers it.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Uh-huh... I'm also as "American" as you...

About as "moronic" as your claims to "27 years" of installation and service experience, you mean??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Do they dislike me or are they surpassed with theyre laking knowledge? Poor professionals, why do you ,ot ask for manufacturer support? They can't avoid Radio Frequency Interferense (RFI) neither the poor guy's and by doing so admit that WIRELESS ALARM SYSTEMS are UNRELIABLE during RFI

Reply to
-pull-

With what technical arguments??? Pro's are "low level electricians" and have NO KNOWLEDGE of radio wave transmission.

It's not required to be a "so called" alarm pro...

Reply to
-pull-

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.