Pre-Wired Alarm System

Typical... Robert equates selling alarm parts (with *no* installation, *no maintenance, and *no* service) with "any other independent in his region, including several local ADT offices."...

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

first, i'm not your friend....i do know that you can't POSSIBLY be as stupid as you sound...it's just an act, right??....please tell me you're really not that stupid.....

just because YOU say these things, does not mean they have a "reputation". that's like me saying that you have a "reputation" for being an idiot... oh, wait, that might be true.....

if you could not care less, then why would you mention wireless??... the problem here is, you have NO idea what they "push".

wow, 28 years and you STILL don't know what you're talking about???? that must REALLY suck!!!...again, showing your stupidity.....i'm not a salesman for brinks!!!!

Reply to
bdebj2

Actually, he can... (I was going to add "and frequently is", but I made a promise that I wouldn't flame him any more)...

Of course it does!! Robert is a great alarm Guru... A mighty Swammi from Sarisota with incredible knowledge of all things "alarming"...

;-))

Yes he does. He's only recently removed a Brinks panel (including the external alarm jack)... ;-)

Amazin' ain't it?? But I'm sure if you spent two hours on the phone with him he'd be able to transfer all that knowledge to you. He'll even "pay the dime" for the call...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Hrmmmmm J.D.Power & Associates award for " An Outstanding Customer Service Experience", Consumer Digest "Best Buy", as well as adhering to all Installation Quality Certification Board guidelines............. Yup..... Basshole really knows what he's talking about when Brinks is the subject.

Reply to
no wires showing

Old people get that way

Reply to
no wires showing

It's just an expression. I rarely curse so I prefer to say "friend".

Hundreds of people say these things about them.

I didn't. You brought up wireless. Perhaps if you actually read my post prior to flaming you might have noticed that.

Your problem is I know exactly what they push and how they do it.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

and everyone gets old...so everyone get stoopid.

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

You use that term so often one wonders if you're a bit insecure about your own mental capacity.

I doubt I've said anything about them more than ten or fifteen times but if you would like to continue I'll be glad to elaborate.

Would that include comments about wireless which I didn't even make?

And yet you insist on "correcting" me for it. :^)

You're confusing two different movies. Besides, I have no interest in teaching you or any other kind of bug.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

you're just an idiot, you call everyone friend in the hopes of making one!!

YOU saying it hundreds of times does not count as PEOPLE (maybe it's all of these "friends" you've made?!?!?) so what does that mean when hundreds say the same about you?

there was no flaming, i was just correcting some of your STUPID comments, however, you finally got one right...it was not you that brought up wireless....

please, tell me, OH WISE ONE....teach me, Mr. Miyagi....young Grasshopper is eager to learn!!!!

Reply to
bdebj2

bad mouthing the competition with unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo is the oldest trick in the book for unscrupulous dealers to stoop to. If you can't sell your wares on there own merits maybe you should try another line of work. Whenever I hear this type of attempted addition through subtraction I generally look to the accuser to see what is amiss. You can't build yourself up by tearing someone else down. Shame on you! I would think you would not want to draw more negative impressions to your self and your business than you already have!

Reply to
bean

Noticed anything lately FA? Noticed how the numbers have gradually increased? Having a hard time trying to convince people that you are honorable, trustworthy,credible?

What is a fact, is that you're a liar and an unscrupulous person.

What is a fact, is that the majority of the people who frequent this group know that you are.

What is a fact, is that you don't stand a chance in hell getting anyone to believe anything that you say.

The fact is, that you've eventually and finally reached the end of your rope, here in ASA, regarding any kind of credibility.

The fact is, that you are a laughable, improbable, unrealistic, braggard, who has done as you always do. You've squirmed and wriggeled through the truth and lies, amongest a group of the same people over and over again. People who at times may have given you the benefit of doubt as to your credibility. You can no longer hide behind your innuendo, half truths, and bravado. As I've always known, you are a little minded, insecure, fat, bispectacled, weenie, who is only brave in situations where someone wont physically confront you. As you obviously used to hide behind your mommys skirts and told lies about the other kids, you can only act similarly here in Usnet.

Say good-bye FA ...... again, as your whole life's story has reveled ...you've discovered you are of no use to anyone.

If couldn't have happended to a more deserving jerk.

Reply to
Jim

Time for a reality check, friend. We're talking about Brinks. First, they're not my competition. Second, their sales practices are well known. They rarely tell the client up front it's a lease. They frequently use misleading terms like "invest" or purchase" when in fact the contract is for a multi-year lease.

I have replaced a number of their installations and none were even close to comprehensive.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

That is a fact.

And yet you insist on arguing with me about whether they sell wireless or hardwire. Fact is they sell both wired and wireless. Additional fact -- the client can do much better elsewhere.

Hmm. Let's see. Someone else said wireless. I said their one of the worst in the industry. From that you somehow manage to interpret that I'm saying they sell only wireless. Interesting logic. Heh, heh, heh... :^)

No need, but this is fun. Do go on.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

I said nothing about conversions either. I only pointed out that they're one of the worst in the industry.

OK, here's the "VERY beginning" you wanted.

"Hello all, I am getting ready to close on a house that has already been prewired for alarm/cable/phone and was wondering what alarm system you would recommend. I currently am using ADT at my current residence but was looking to go with a local company who provides monitoring as well. This company deals primarily with radionics. Would like to be able to use voip (I realize not many systems are compatible), also have the ability to call a phone number if any alarm conditions exist (ie. cell phone or pager). While I have your attention, at the first walk through of my new home I was talking to the building manager and apparently they are allowing a local company to come in and pre-wire ahead of time. I asked him if I would be provided with a drawing of where the cables have been ran and he told me that the company that ran it will not give up that information. Now if I'm buying a house, shouldn't it be mandatory that anything in the house is divulged to me? This sounds shady."

There's nothing about conversions or wireless in it. Others mentioned wireless and conversions. I didn't. He didn't even mention Brinks in the opening post although one might possibly conclude they were involved since he mentioned something shady. You seem to have difficulty recognizing the fact that there are more people around than you and "everyone else". There is medical help for that condition.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

I doubt it. js

Reply to
alarman

How can there be more people around than "him and everyone else" , if you think otherwise then I'd suggest you seek out that medical help for yourself. The voices in your head aren't real, so they don't count

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

actually YOU should go back and read thru the thread, and you will see that it WAS you who said exactly: "Brinks is one of the worst in the industry" when someone else made comments about wireless....so yes, i AM correcting YOU on your STUPID comments about EVERYTHING including wireless that you in fact DID make.....IDIOT!!!!! waiting for you to talk your way out of this one....

Reply to
bdebj2

Ditto!!

As are yours.

You mean they don't provide the "client" a contract?? For shame!!!

Heh... You frequently use misleading terms as well... Is Alarm Central "UL Listed" like you "say" they are?? Are you still installing/servicing security systems?? How long were you actually *licensed* to install/service security systems and how long do you frequently say that you were "in the trade"?? How "free" is your shipping policy on items over $125.00?? How much "extra" would you charge a customer for shipping a 12v 35AH battery for instance??

More examples of unlicensed activity, Robert?? Tsk!!! And you were only recently investigated for that.

Reply to
Frank Olson

never said they did not sell wireless, idiot, we were talking about conversions!!!

again, talking about conversions.....please, please go back to the VERY beginning and read thru the whole thread... no one said ANYTHING about SELLING!!!.....see, this is why i hate stupid people...'nuff said....i'm done

Reply to
bdebj2

Based on what?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.