Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
April 26, 2018, 10:24 pm
rate this thread
Re: possible tt0 run First alert personailty disk on win 10
The patch alters 4 files in the EXE and DATABASE directories in the Program Files (x86)\Honeywell\COMPASS20\ directory specifically Fixed.mbd, Fixed.ldb, System.MDA and System2k.MDA
Best thing to do is to run the patch on a 32-bit machine then take those files and over-write the equivalent files on the 64-bit machine
- » RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOM...
- — Newest thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Napco panel master code question
- — Last Updated thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » CWAers Land Major Legislative Victory For Working People In Maine [Telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum