Politics Aside- stoopid headline

If the first sentence/paragraph in a story is:

"Despite numerous congressional investigations into the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, we still don?t know the whole story."

Then the headline shouldn't be:

"What Really Happened in Benghazi on 9/11/2012"

At least, not without a question mark...

Is it me, or are headlines becoming less and less descriptive of the story they herald in favor of enticing folks to click the link?

Reply to
JoeRaisin
Loading thread data ...

Oops, wrong forum... and forgot the link too!

Double f*ck up.

I usually only do that while hand programming a DSC Power Series panel...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

It doesn't matter anyway.

The headline should probably read

"Guess who's STILL trying to cover who's ass over the Benghazi attack?"

I can't imagine why Obomba along with all of his other non-constitutional e xecutive decision he hasn't made a presidential decree that everyone should stop talking about Benghazi anyway. Because he's never going to actually a llow any blame to be put on anyone who's in the favor of the present admini stration ....

If he can protect Eric Holder from being subpoenaed to a congressional hear ing for being responsible for giving guns to Mexican gun runners that wound up killing a US boarder guard and dozens of Mexican police official, what makes anyone think that he'll ever give up any of his other cronies for Ben ghazi?

Besides, he's got everyone hoodwinked it believing that he's stopped trying to take money from the money earners and give it to all the illegal immigr ants while he raises the minimum wage. Uhhhhh..... isn't that taking the mo ney from the money earners and giving it to the people who don't? Well, sin ce he certainly doesn't have any credentials that qualify him to be preside nt you have to hand it too him for building up the number of people that wi ll vote for the next Santa Claus.

Give a man a fish and he eats today. Teach a man how to fish and he can fee d himself.

Give a man free food, clothing, education, medical and ....... ummmm and h e'll vote for you or your party in the next election.

Reply to
Jim

You know I think I finally figure out how to express my outrage. I spent my first 12 years or so as a contractor working overtime so I could afford to pay the guys for the time the spent not getting jobs done. I didn't make much. The guys working for me took home more than I did. Finally I gave up and fired everybody. For the last decade (almost) I have only taken the work I could do by myself, and I have made money, bought toys, and stimulated the economy. Now I am being told I have to pay for all those assholes I fired anyway.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Then don't hire illegal aliens!

Reply to
G. Morgan

take only CASH keep what you want and report the rest... ;-)

You know I think I finally figure out how to express my outrage. I spent my first 12 years or so as a contractor working overtime so I could afford to pay the guys for the time the spent not getting jobs done. I didn't make much. The guys working for me took home more than I did. Finally I gave up and fired everybody. For the last decade (almost) I have only taken the work I could do by myself, and I have made money, bought toys, and stimulated the economy. Now I am being told I have to pay for all those assholes I fired anyway.

Reply to
Rocky

It's been about 20 years for me and I've found the same results. I work a lot of hours but they are all productive versus when I had people work for me. Only when absolutely necessary, I hire someone for a day or two to help me pull wires in a bigger job.

The secret is .... control your annual income by the amount of cash you take. Buys a lot of toys! It's amazing how I manage to survive on a very meager income :-)

Reply to
Jim

I had proper I-9 documentation on everybody who ever worked for me. The best technician I ever had was a Mexican with a work visa. He works for the county now doing all the things I trained him to do.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.