Trolls can't remember things like that.

Reply to
Jim

Ooch!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Doesn't matter what trolls remember, cause trolls don't feed trolls.

Reply to
KingFish

trolls don't feed trolls, idiots feed trolls. oouch!

Reply to
KingFish

And just what idiots would that be?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

the ones that feed trolls? :)

Reply to
KingFish

Playing dodge ball are we?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

m...

Tolls never play dodge ball.

They always forget to dodge.

Reply to
Jim

Or maybe they remember too well

Reply to
mleuck

Mark, through the years you have built your reputation here in ASA, as an asshole who also happens to be an instigator. You should not find it necessary to have to continuously prove it. It is obvious. We know. We know.

Reply to
Jim

Like your reputation is any better?

Reply to
mleuck

ON my part, yup. he have a better reputation then you, W have a better one then you!

Reply to
Petem

om...

Unlike me, you insist on continuing something that you complained about for years. You continue in spite of what has changed here. I strove to end the bickering. It has ended. You continue to instigate it. What I sought was to end the turmoil. It has ended ...... You continue to try to keep in going. I accomplished what I wanted. What's your objective? To bring ASA back to what it was?

It's ended Mark. Let it be.

Reply to
Jim

Unlike me, you insist on continuing something that you complained about for years. You continue in spite of what has changed here. I strove to end the bickering. It has ended. You continue to instigate it. What I sought was to end the turmoil. It has ended ...... You continue to try to keep in going. I accomplished what I wanted. What's your objective? To bring ASA back to what it was?

where was all these voices of reason when bAss started this shit weeks ago with his political rants and personal attacks on others? it's a little late to feign indignation now trollmaster.

Reply to
KingFish

LOL! What bullshit! You were fighting months after everyone else quit it. It was only until it was brought to your attention that you were the sole remaining instigator that you let up.

Reply to
G. Morgan

.com...

Lets see now, you and RLB polluted this newsgroup for the better part of a decade now you both decide to play nice nice. His supposed reason is to cancer and who knows what yours is it's still phony or as Doug would say "a hippie flower power touchy feely love peace and understanding time warp"

I don't play that game

Feel free to spp

Reply to
mleuck

I know. I hear Doug saying that all the time.

Jim is as genuine as a $4 bill.

Huh?

formatting link
????

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.