PING: -Robert Bass-

Check your gmail.com email address. I sent you something we talked about.

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

It seems pointless to send someone something by email when you then have to tell them you sent it on a public newsgroup

Reply to
mleuck

To you it does, but I don't know which email addy he checks. I know he looks here.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I should think being such a savvy Internet entity he'd do something like occasionally check email

Then again I seem to recall this being an old argument

Reply to
mleuck

Thanks, Graham. Unfortunately, I lost the password for the gmail. :(

Please resend it via the office account, service@ bass burg... etc. Karen will forward it and I'll respond. I don't want to share my personal addy here. Sorry for the hassle.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's sad what a hateful person you've chosen to be.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

If I recall it was an argument you and Frank had several years ago, something about you directed people to call instead because you didn't check email very often.

Yea sure sounds hateful

Reply to
mleuck

No problem.. She should have it now.

Reply to
G. Morgan

You bet! Anything from you or me is hateful to bAss..

Its like if I say a jew should get kicked in that ass cause he did wrong , then I would be pointed as if I said all jew need to be kicked in the ass..

Its not because he is dying that he should not be remembered what happened before..

Reply to
petem

It's the same one you use for Orkut. But I alreadt sent it to service@bba......

Reply to
G. Morgan

Thanks. She'll send it to me tomorrow I'm sure.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.