Ping: Jim Rojas

I am having a spring cleaning and have some old parts to get rid of. Are you interested (or anyone else for that matter)?

Here's the list:

Ademco qty 2 vector 2000 1 5720 reciever/control 1 5137 keypad

Radionics qty 2 D420A 1 D636A 1 D279

Moose

qty 1 700E panel

Napco qty 1 RP1000LCD

Dictograph

qty 1 4100 keypad

Take out the nospam to e-mail me

Reply to
motley me
Loading thread data ...

Just send him the parts and pay the freight yourself. Keep the cans and just ship the boards. Jim has enough to try and pay for now. If he ever has any spare cash to send you, I am sure he'll let you know.

Reply to
Just Looking

I already contacted him. I will be sending him a prepaid shipping label once he gets it all boxed up, and gives me a weight and his zipcode.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> Just send him the parts and pay the freight yourself. Keep the cans and just

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I have a Z1100 and a GEM -P800. I can ship you those but you'll have to take the Moose panel can and all. I refuse to gut such a vile animal.

Reply to
Just Looking

No problem. A few cans is fine. I sometimes get dealers trying to send me 50+ cans...yuck!

Jim Rojas

Just Look> I have a Z1100 and a GEM -P800. I can ship you those but you'll have to take

Reply to
Jim Rojas

"Just Looking" wrote in news:48208e2e$0$7041$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Not looking for cash, only looking to move this stuff from one dusty corner to another.

>
Reply to
motley me

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.