Pelco Camera Demo Van

If your in the Montreal region the Pelco van demo from California Will be in Town on Wednesday Worth over 1 Million Dollars.

I will Get back to you all Soon With the details

Reply to
SF9026
Loading thread data ...

Do they need an alarm or something?

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Wednesday the 5th of October?

tell me where!!!

"SF9026" a écrit dans le message de news: g0z%e.10091$ snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...

Reply to
petem

no I need to get the stuff from it LOL

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
petem

This thing gonna be in Vancouver at all?

Reply to
Matt Ion

Cool, ill be there :-))))

Reply to
cctvbahamas

formatting link
tomorow 13:00 to 17:00

Reply to
SF9026

long bike ride fer youse.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

ill be on da canoe .. oops, was it today, im in the middle of the atlantic right now, guess Ill be late :-(

Reply to
cctvbahamas

so they say :-)

when we done caught them on the way there and they are floating on our shores .. ;-0

I guess i could grab one of their cuban passports, then actually pay for an airfare and land in florida, once im there then claim asylum and cause well Im supposed to be cuban yah know, they is take care of their own ;-))))

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Try this, get 50 friends and climb aboard a rusty and barely floatable boat and head for Florida...works for Cubans and Haitians I hear :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It'd be really tough from where Rory is...farther away and have to cross the gulf stream..well actually that would run him up the coast pretty good..he'd miss Florida but he;d get to the Pelco van...........or Greenland..... eventually.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

hot chicks in cuba and they cheap :-) just once i dont have to see castro ..!

Reply to
cctvbahamas

I hear Greenland isn't bad this time of the year, then again with his luck he'd end up on mainland Cuba

Reply to
Mark Leuck

yah think if i land in miami i could get away as being a cuban ..? ill have a tan time as i get there ;-)

Reply to
cctvbahamas

not unless the gulf stream takes a radical shift....well with Rory in it...who knows it may spit him out anywhere :-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

here i come new orleans .. he he he ..

Reply to
cctvbahamas

He wouldn't be that lucky... More like Goose Bay, Labrador.

Reply to
Frank Olson

You could always tell the authorities that you "swam" in from the bayou... Lost your memory... No papers... No parents... No nuthin'. They'd put you to work rebuilding the levy and you'ld suddenly remember you can install cameras and security systems!!! Hey!!! This guy's cool. No memory, but man can he run wire *and* program Ademco stuff!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

ack! what an idea...he shoulda done that...it woulda worked too. plus he'd get abt 40K in aid, a new house or trailer...coulda started his own alarmco with the money. Rory's House of Crawdad's and Security too.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.