Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

Well, I wouldn't too sure about the "no boundaries" part but no way would I try to stop you. What Brinks does has no bearing on me. We're in different segments of the industry.

There are several folks that post here who pretend to care about such things. One is the current chair of the Florida ECLB. Have no fear of him either though. He can't even set up a bogus complaint right even with the help of several pals in the trade.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Dude, First of all, this is USENET -- not e-mail. You don't get to decide who contributes. I wasn't going to get into the details, but you have confessed to a violation of Florida statutes that could cost you dearly. To paraphrase your childish outburst, "if you can't handle it, get out!"

Every thread on an ALT newsgroup is open to whoever wants to contribute. Threads have a way of morphing, too. For example, this one started out with someone asking for advice. You posted about coming to Florida to work for Brinks right after the hurricane. That effectively changed the topic to "about you". No problem there. Feel free to talk about whatever you like, including yourself. I only asked if you bothered to obtain the required license. You apparently did not. That's an official no-no in Florida.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

hahaha, look who's back. It was quiet for awhile there but I see Bobby is back with his sandwich boards. Good luck trying to stifle this dink, bd, he uses this place to advertise and the price is right. Try to remember to delete his tagline if/when you respond to him.

Reply to
mikey

You have to be told to post something obnoxious? :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Agreed.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Warning to Tom: Always lead with the obnoxious, much more fun. Besides, you're embarrassing me with how f****ng learned you've become. Lots of experts around, we need more s**ts and giggles.

Reply to
mikey

No, no, no, don't be so hard on yourself. It's always entertaining to see a newcomer take him on. It's pretty much the wild west here only you don't die which makes it much, much worse. He's not an idiot but I understand the sentiment.

Reply to
mikey

You think you're such a wit. As usual, you're half right.

Reply to
mikey

I'm getting mellow in my old age :-)

Reply to
no wires showing

Bass is a f****ng buffoon. If his mouth was any bigger he'd have to rent extra teeth just to fill it. The guy knows next to nothing about anything involving the truth, and if a shit eating dog walked his street Bass would be gone by lunch. Just reference Doug L's post on Bass and you'll have an idea of what an oxygen thief he truly is.

Reply to
no wires showing

#99? Is this like using commas before the line card #? Email me the response please.

Reply to
no wires showing

formatting link

Reply to
Russell Brill

nope....our licenses have no boundries!!!!!!! try and stop us!!!!!

Reply to
bdebj2

dude, this was actually a normal thread where some one asked some questions and some of us tried to help.....just because you cannot contribute ANYTHING to the conversation does not mean you should get on your soap box and make this about you....if you can't help, stay out!!!! it does not involve YOU!!!!!

Reply to
bdebj2

i know...i got suckerd in again...it seems that anytime i try and reason with this guy, he just goes in circles....i bet he's one hell of a salesman....i've only been coming here for about 6 or so months now...enough to know what kind of idiot he is, but i guess i'm not too bright, thinking that MAYBE he could have a normal conversation...oh, well... you live, you learn!!!

Reply to
bdebj2

the panel has been defaulted...we've determined that........ brett, if you're still around, when brinks comes out, have them program "#99" in front of the line card number for the panel...they -should- know what that means....i was speaking with another tech, and this was his suggestion....

Reply to
bdebj2

As compared to one that only works part of the time?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

**Employees** of a licensed company don't need a license in Florida. Brinks is a licensed company in Florida. And this coming from you is absolutely hilarious. Another one for the "Best of Bass".
Reply to
Bob Worthy

No pretending about it Robert.

One is the current chair of the Florida ECLB. Have

I'll bet Mugford is laughing is ass off right now. He is under your skin so bad you can't stand it. No matter what the truth is, you just cannot/will not believe that Mugford had nothing to do with the complaint filed against you. You are becoming a regular cartoon show. Stay tuned for the Kicks and Giggles show.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Keep flapping your lip, because all you are doing is showing your ignorance to a law that you have previously claimed to be so knowledgeable about. I have not only asked you about your knowledge, but told you, that there is more to the statute than your meager comprehension is capable of understanding. But would you listen throught that thick headed ego of yours, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You have just proven your incompentance of understanding what you say you have read and understood. Obviously you focused on what you thought only pertained to you (not suprising) instead of the entire statute. If you are going to comment, get your facts straight. You won't look like such a bafoon!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.