Paradox Esprit Alarm System (Canadian) Model 626

And just where are you going to find and INSTALLATION MANUAL for the

626 Keypad?

Nowhere. Even the user manual for the 626 doesn't exist on the Paradox website.

Bass is an idiot.

Julian

Reply to
julian
Loading thread data ...

It does exist but it's pretty much a 2 page wiring diagram, they put it out as a combo doc which also included a 616, 636 and 646.

Why someone would want it is beyond me but I do have it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

No... Robert is a "shrewd marketer". It's why he posts here. Contraversy fuels his sales.

Reply to
Frank Olson

The instructions are included in the control panel manual. If the gentleman still needs the manual I would be happy to supply it.

Perhaps, but at least I offered to help the gentleman. And you offered... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Shut up you dick..

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Alexander Luft

Hey guys, I'm just an ordinary ER doc in NZ hoping to be able to program the thing!

I'm not a dealer - that you are right >That's just great. What's the point of them limiting this info to

Reply to
Alexander Luft

Reply to
Alexander Luft

You have hit the nail on the head. I now have the Esprit 728 Express Programming Guide sent by a kind soul. Hopefully it will guide me. If anybody else needs it, just whistle.

Dr. Alex Luft ED Physician Napier, New Zealand

Reply to
Alexander Luft

Glad you got what you needed. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact me directly. I don't charge for manuals and such.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.