Panel is Beeping with Low Battery Warning

I have an Ademco Lynx-R Panel that is beeping about every 30 seconds. The error message says low battery warning. Is there a way to shut off the beeping until I get a new battery?

Reply to
Jack
Loading thread data ...

Nope...I know it's annoying. The only thing you can do is power it down.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Jim one other point it's flashing 26, 27, 28 and 29 with low battery message. I just entered my code and then off and the beeping stopped. I'm just not sure what I need to replace. I only have 18-19 zones and I'm not sure what my keyfob zones are in. Looking back through some previous problems I had about 2 years ago, I believe this might be a keyfob issue.

Jim any comments?

Reply to
Jack

Replace the batteries on the keyfob. Then press the off button on the keyfob to let the panel know that the batteries have been changed.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link

8002 Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604 813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Jim, I'm good. It was my wife's keyfob. Thanks for your excellent support.

Reply to
Jack

Press *

Reply to
mleuck

mleuck, thanks for the reply. I'll make sure I right that tidbit down, just in case it happens again. I'm good right now after I changed the battery in my wife's keyfob.

Reply to
Jack

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.