OT: Service

SERVICE...

Confused? Let me help you a bit. I became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue "Service" Postal "Service" Telephone "Service" Cable TV "Service" Civil "Service" State, City, County & Public "Service" Customer "Service"

...and Bank of America Home Loans Servicing...

This is not what I thought "Service" meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to "Service" a few cows..

BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I am.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

"Jim Rojas" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : hlbn25$1nd$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org...

;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reply to
Petem

I don't get it. The farmer "hired" a bull?? How?? Did he advertise? When the bull "answered" the ad, did he have to submit a resume? What program did he use to put it together? Word? WordPerfect?? The open-source Java one??

Reply to
Frank Olson

He issued a "BULLiten" That's how.

RW

Reply to
Roger W

=BF=BDDid he advertise?

ect?? =EF=BF=BDThe

Oh come on! That sounds like BS to me.

Reply to
Jim

Hey you can make good money offering stud service for cows and horses have seen stud fees of $100,000.00 for a pure breed race horse. does that make the studs owner a pimp then:)

Reply to
nick markowitz

Open Office Suite is Awesome!!!!

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I tried to use it. I got tired of the formats not displaying correctly in the word processor. I dumped it for MS Word 2007.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I don't think I have the equipment to screw a race-horse... Roger definitely does though... Now the question remains if he's willing to go for as low as $100,000... And I don't think you'll be able to get away with calling Mrs. "W" a pimp.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I downloaded MS Office Professional 2010 Beta the other night. Talk about "awesome". The only issue I have is that I keep getting "out of memory" errors, but when you do you have the option of sending some geek at Microsoft a "smiley" or a "frowny" with screen shots!

Reply to
Frank Olson

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Using MSAccess, I can tunnel into the database on my servers and run the MYSQL without ever having to learn Ubuntu or MYSQL. This is good since I really haven't the time to learn all that on top of everything else.

So far it's working OK for me, except I tried to resurrect an old Win2000 machine and after setting everything up the C: drive took a vacation on me. Arrgh!

=====

Graham & Frank,

Need prayer. Got hit with some new (for me) physical problems, but that's far from the worst. My favorite aunt from up in NJ is also fighting cancer. They told her yesterday there's nothing more they can do. Treatment stopped. Her name is Patsy. Next, my uncle Mike (also in NJ) got some kind of infection and it's in his heart. He's in pretty rough shape.

I'd appreciate if you guys would lift them up.

Thanks, Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Tell me you're not saying that if you had a well oiled and finely tuned "love machine" like mine you would screw a horse? Even I have more class than that. I only stick it in beans. Human beans. RW

Reply to
Roger W

My tastes are even more "refined" than yours. Human beans with curves. Danica Patrick could shift my gears any time. Heck... she needs a new car after her Nascar experience. I wonder what my Aviator would look like in lime green...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Keep dreaming. I don't think she would cross the street to fart in your face. Much less shift your stub. :)

Reply to
Roger W

I said a little prayer for your family Robert. I hope it was received.

Sorry to hear about the new developments on your already "full plate". Did you injure yourself physically somehow?

God Bless you and yours... I have a feeling he's watching over and won't hand out too much you can't handle. There must be a reason for all this strife. His Will always has reason, and we don't always get to understand what it is.

Hang in there. Call me anytime. I hope you saved my number, if not let me know and I'll call you back.

Your Friend, Graham

Reply to
G. Morgan

No, just progress of the cancer. I had to make some changes to my medications and it's making me very tired, weak and giving some physical distress (not really pain).

I'm fighting every step of the way. It's really strange, though. I always thought death would be frightening and it really isn't. It's a lot of work though. I got a really encouraging phone call from a mutual friend today... really made my day!

I don't know if I told you but I told my family what I want on my stone:

I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK

:^)

Regards, Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Ah good. I bet I know who that was.

I want to be buried face down, so the world can kiss my ass!

Hang it there trooper. You're one brave soldier. If the tables were turned I don't know if I could keep the positive attitude you have.

I think that's what is keeping you going (and God getting his voicemail filled with requests asking for help for you). Stay with the positive attitude, it's working!

Being scared to go will just paralyze you. Remember -- you're going to a place where you can fly with VFR at mach 200+, that's going to be fun! You might even get the secrets of the Universe that we Earthbound folks can just ponder. If you find a way to communicate from the other side... please let me know if the Warren Commission was right, and if UFO's are indeed of extraterrestrial origins. (I'm dying to know) :-)

Seriously, I'm so happy you're not cowering in fear. Death is just a part of life, and we all have a date with destiny. It's how you mentally handle the inevitable that allows you go on your own terms. Look at it as an adventure. The cycle is just entering another phase, and your soul still has plenty of duties to perform after the Earth phase is out of the way.

I'm pretty sure I have more than one Guardian Angel. Maybe you'll get to be one of them. Without the help from my GA's, I would have bit it long ago!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Keep? I think you have to have one to begin with

Reply to
mleuck

Yep.

Ick.

I'm not brave, just being honest with myself. There are things I can change and things I can't. This is something I can't change so I ask God's help and then leave it to Him. It's the same as dealing with people. You reach out, give them the opportunity to do right. Then you leave it to them.

Thanks for that, man.

Inverted? :^)

We get communication from the other side all the time, G. It's called your conscience. God speaks to us through it. Sad to say I have not always listened, but I'm still learning.

As I mentioned to Jim, I've lived life on my own terms. Guess I'll die that way, too.

There's something I learned a long time ago that has become all the more important now. It's not being forgiven that matters so much as forgiving. In short, it doesn't matter that Mark, Petem and a few others hate. What matters is that I forgive them and I do, regardless what they say and regardless what they believe. I've never hurt any of them. If they choose to hate, that's on their heads. I choose to forgive.

Wouldn't it be funny if I was assigned to take care of Mark. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You have an interesting notion of forgiveness, as a matter of fact you've pretty much acted like the Robert Bass of old until recently, starting pathetic political debates usually disparaging Sara Palin for the sole purpose of goading people here, making suggestions I'm somehow gay and if I recall not more than a few short months ago you were saying "f*ck you" to Doug and I. We are now supposed to get together, be nice, sing and hold hands now ONLY because you are sick, if you weren't in this condition you'd be no different than you have been for the last dozen years which is why I'm not acting any different than when you were healthy, if you want to believe that's some form of hate so be it. I don't hate you, I just wish you'd go away and soon you will.

It'd be even funnier if you were forced to hang around Psycho Mike for an eternity, then again that may be more torture for him than you

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.