OT "Please Do Not Feed The Animals"

I know that they are cute and fluffy and fun to play with, but, it would be best to follow the old saying:

______________________________ | "Please Do Not Feed The Animals" | | _____________________________|

By following this simple thought process, they will just go away.

I know you all understand what I am saying.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
ABLE_1
Loading thread data ...

FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS wont go away no matter what.

Reply to
McGinn

Some of my best freinds are psychopaths...

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Dont americans have the right to kill psychpaths in their neighborhoods in self defense ?

Just wondering.

Reply to
McGinn

We have the right to kill anyone in self defense. Not just psychopaths. That would be considered prejudicial otherwise.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Thanks for correcting me. I keep forgetting that.

Reply to
McGinn

Some ASA psychopaths are friends.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Which makes my statement absolutely true... :)

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I bet you forget a lot of things

Reply to
Mark Leuck

WHO WOULDN'T after getting MENTALLY TORTURED NON STOP by FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS for 5 years ?

Reply to
McGinn

Non-stop as in 24 hours a day for 5 years? How would you know you were tortured while you were asleep? If you were tortured while you were asleep how could you sleep while being tortured?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I DO NOT have time to INCREASE the SPACE in your mole brain.

Subscribe to mcactivism and mindcontrolresearchforum yahoo groups and DO IT YOURSELF.

Reply to
McGinn

I will take that as a no which means you weren't tortured 24 hours a day for

5 years.

Try this website, it might help

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

LOL js

Reply to
alarman

That means I dont have TIME to ENLARGE every LOW IQ MOLE SLAVISH BRAIN in America andYou should ENLARGE it YOURSELF.

You should wear it yourself and the REST of the PROGRAMMED AMERICAN SLAVISH MORONS who SHIT in their PANTS when they HEAR the words FBI, CIA and NSA.

Reply to
McGinn

You must be ROLLING in YOUR SHIT and LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF.

Good for you.

Reply to
McGinn

"McGinn" a écrit dans le message de news:

449b2e77$0$3521$ snipped-for-privacy@reader.corenews.com...

Does enlarging a brain work the same way as enlarging a penis?

cause there is a ton of web syte dedicated to that,and they sell pretty much the same stuff...and it's so so cheap that i could be interrested...you never know when an enlarged brain or appendice could come handy...

or does passing a bullet trought your skull is another effective way of doing so?

Reply to
Pierre

Stand infront of a big mirror and see if you can enlarge your mole brain by passing a bullet trought your skull.

Reply to
McGinn

"McGinn" a écrit dans le message de news:

449e2ad5$0$3460$ snipped-for-privacy@reader.corenews.com...

Cool! thanks for the tip,have you tried it yourself?

can you give us any comment about how you felt after the operation? having all this place to enlarge you brain after ward must have left you with a big empty feeling,how did you cope with it?did you file it up with imaginary plot against all american man?

Reply to
Pierre

Its YOU who has a MOLE BRAIN and so you SHOULD TRY passing a bullet trought your skull.

any comment, after, ward, file it up, all american man.

Enough said.

Reply to
McGinn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.