OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

formatting link
you wont see the propaganda with the same eyes after watching this...

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

that guy is a loon. I wonder if he wants his daughter, that he refers to in the interview, to be subjucted to islamic law and rules? No school, no job, can't drive or go to the store without a man? I doubt it!As for Chebba farms, if you go to war with your neighbor and lose the war and land then too bad. You shouldn't have gone to war in the first place. Losers don't get to write the history books.

Reply to
Tom

Fascist usually don't either...

Reply to
Petem

Umm I'd like to hope you aren't a fan of Galloway, if so thats pretty bad

Reply to
Mark Leuck

not a fan,it was the first time I heard of him,but in that interview he did touch a few soft point......

I don't know if the American and Israeli people know about how most of the rest of the world see the invasion of Lebanon by Israel as a fascist move..

Israel is loosing a lot of point right now,and the Usa at the same time...and Canada too cause Harper follow blindly

Reply to
Petem

He's a serious nutcase, and no better than the terrorists he supports

formatting link

So what do you propose they do when they send over 1,000 rockets to you then kidnap 2 soldiers?

Who cares what the rest of the world thinks? soon they will have to do the same things we are doing

Reply to
Mark Leuck

the inverse has been true too,Israel is holding tousand of lisbanon poeple in prison with out being prooved guilty of anything,they are the one that started bombarding innocent people,after that 2 israely soldier been kidnaped,then libanon asnwered back with rockets,you too seem to have a very short time memory...is Leuck a jewish name?I am begining to think so,open your eyes....

By the way did you knew that a family of seven,yup seven, canadian been killed in the 2nd day of the bombarding by israel..they were visiting relative in the south of libanon,they are not criminal or terorist,4 of them were born in canada,(4 kids) and israel had no reason to bombard there house,there were no military action at all,same for the 4 UN soldier killed by israel,they called 10 time the leader of the israel army telling them they were bombarding a UN observatory post,and still the ass hole killed the

4 man 1 was a canadian,just for that i am willing to go there and killed 1 israely...and i am not a terrorist,just someone that cant stand that kind of action...

Jew suffered like hell in the 2nd war and they are using it now to do anything......for how long the rest of the world will suffer cause of the facist leader of the 2nd war and from now from the same type of action from the israel and american leader...

is the rest of the world interfering with the live of people on all another continent?nope,well then i dont think they will have too

Reply to
Petem

Afraid not, before the kidnapping they were getting nailed by over 1,000 rockets this year.

I'm not jewish however that seems to be a rather curious question from you, as far as opening my eyes ask yourself this.. Over a million arabs live in Israel, guess how many jews live in the surrounding arab countries? Once you have the answer to that you might find you are the one who needs his eyes opened

Hezzbolah seems to like to hang around the local population, they use them as a shield and anyone visiting a potential war zone can't blame someone else when they get blown up.

,(4 kids) and israel had no reason to bombard there

How do you know?

Yes and several days before the commanding officer (a canadian) was complaining that Hezzbolah was using them as a shield while attacking Israel

Well that says it all, btw here's a video of your hero a few months ago

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

can you proove your point here?never heard of that..

when you act like dogs you get what you deserve and thats why they cant live somewhere else then between them... and when you say live in Israel,surely not with the jews,they live in there small "bidonville" and they have to bow like slave to there master,they are treated like non-humain

they were from montreal,and before the raid from Isreal south libanon was no war region..

still the israel govt could have send man on the terrain and leave the UN observatory alone,but no they were to afraid to have there ass kicked,they prefered to kill innocent man,father of 3,how do you think the kids of this man (the canadian) will react later when they will see a jew?

his not my hero,but you seem that resort to demolish a man reputation,then to answer legitimate question,and give some good argumentation,for me this proove your lack of argument..

its like i would have used the fact that Bush act like a real bully when he is with the other leaders of the free world by calling them :hey ! Blair! and he use 4 letter words to exprime hiself,prooving he has no voculabory,that doesnt give me any more force in my argument,or when cameras are in front of him but he think they are nor recording,start to give the finger to the camera...that would just proove that i dont know much about the rest of the subject...

Galaway can do as he like,act like cat ,act like a dog,but he sure know how to point to the world how some leader act like facist...

Reply to
Petem

Wrong, Nazareth and Jerico are both mixed Arab/Jew cities, have been for decades and mostly Palestinians. I still think its rather odd you wonder if I'm Jewish, sounds like something more than you let on

Try asking the UN

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
BTW those troops have been there since 1977, they do nothing to stop Hezzbolah, they just sit there which is what the supposed 15,000 "peacekeepers" will do (ie: nothing)

Odd how you have no problems wanting to kill jews but when Hezbollah does it you say nothing, I guess its okay of THEY do it

formatting link

I don't have to resort to anything, he does it all himself

This from yesterday

formatting link
This from early this year, nice tights...

formatting link
Funny tho, unlike YOU at least George hasn't threatened to kill anyone

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Thre is something wrong with you. js

Reply to
alarman

"Jew friend"?

Seek help soon

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The scary thing is that there are a lot more like him. js

Reply to
alarman

Sad but true

Reply to
Mark Leuck

there must be a reason...better ask yourself why........

Reply to
Petem

Regardless of your feelings about the current crisis between Israel and its Arab neighbors, the following two sentences really say it all:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.

If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel.

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Well said, Allen.

Pretty hard to argue with that. ( rationally, anyway)

Rick

Reply to
Ranger

Why usually involves improper diet, lack of sleep, poor parenting, drugs, booz, voting for lefty candidates... etc

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"Allan Waghalter" a écrit dans le message de news: lp%Dg.12363$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com...

That's exactly the propaganda they've been telling every one since day 1

how would you feel if a bunch of Islamism would come and buy land in the US,then they would have enough people to fill,let's say,almost all of the east cost and Washington dc...then declare themselves independent and want to have Washington as there most holy site and that no one that is not Muslim will have the right to live there...

for how long do you think you would fight them?

just one question,do you know Ben Gourion?

do you know what he did on the 14 of may 1948?

do you know Theodore Herzl?

Do you know the Balfour declaration of 1917?

do you know Sir Arthur Balfour?

go read about those name and event,then come back to me and tell me that the Jew had the right to take the holy land for themselves,how by massive emigration helped by the Brits at first and then the Usa,the Jew started to take all the place...

they took by force the holy land of 3 religion, help by one of the other(christianism,Surely to get rid of the Jews too..)

I have nothing against any Jew that live around me,I do have something against the Israel govt...

Like someone said here in a newspaper

I am not a anti-Semite,I am a antisionist....and I was not before a few month ago ,when I started to read on the subject,when I realized that a group of immigrant in Palestine took control over the land to create Israel..and that could have easily been describe as terrorism..

I know that if I would do so in Quebec right now,declare independence and start a war over this,the Canadian govt would call me a terrorist..

the difference here is that the Jew won the war,lets say they would have loose,they would be declared as terrorist in the history books..

Reply to
Petem

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: orOdnVw2yfJ3bH3ZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

that's pretty good argumentation,we can see how deep is your knowledge...I am impress..

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.