OT every thing is fine...

I wonder how some of the usual poster here would react to what is happening to me lately....

when I was gone fishing,my father in law ( that was already sick, he was 82, got worst and entered the hospital... he died on Sunday night at around 23:15,let me tell you I didn't sleep much that night,and I had to come to work on Monday cause all the other peep from the department were either still in vacation or going in vacation..

the same week my moon (70) got to the hospital feeling not too well,on Sunday we got a call its the cancer.. we don't know for how long she will last,but that wont be for more then a year at the max..

Now at the job,they posted 3 new job openings,and I've been told I would have to choose the guys and lead them as installer... that on top of the job I already have to do..

I feel very tired...but I keep the moral high(at least that's what people see..)

I just hope I don't have a burn out before Christmas!!!! that would not be a gift!

(up.s. that would explain a but why I was not really myself lately...)

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Hang in there Peter. When it rains it truly does pour. Hopefully your boss is understanding enough to let you take off the time you need to deal with these trageties. Family comes first, work will always be there. I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time.

-Graham

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.