OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

You cant understand, seen too many men like him get away..

If poeple would stop giving the other cheeks, Crooks would not make the same mistake twice..

Reply to
petem
Loading thread data ...

god stuff

One of the worst bull shit created by man..

created by the strong to control the weak...

Reply to
petem

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : _eidnbetV6A34CvWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

ok sue me!

Reply to
petem

Just to make you notice.. U and I are side by side on the keyboard...

Nice how this sentence turned out..

but to be sure you understand.. between the Y and the P the letter U and the letter I are side by side on a qwerty keyboard...

Reply to
petem

"petem" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : hp625i$9gq$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

oups not the P but the O

Reply to
petem

Hope you change your mind about that someday, Pete. Anyway, you have the answer as to why I forgive you and Mark. Choose to believe what you will.

I made my decision a long time ago but only recently realized how much I needed to change my life, not for a quick ticket to heaven -- my faith says that was already mine as a believer -- but because I wanted to walk the talk. I looked at my life, saw some things that I didn't like and decided to try to live up to what I believe. I know you don't believe it but that's not an issue for me.

I'm truly sorry for you because all that bitternes will eat away at you much worse than what cancer is doing to me. Sure, the cancer is miserable. If this clinical trial doesn't fit or if it doesn't work, I'll probably die in a few more months. But I'm at peace. I enjoy the good days and struggle through the bad ones. My family and a few close friends are very supportive. I'm receiving excellent, caring help from a wonderful hospice. All in all, life is good and I can't complain.

When the cancer was first diagnosed, I didn't know that the prognosis was about 2 to 4 months. It's been nearly four years now so I guess you could say I've already had a miracle. I pray for another but if God decides otherwise, I'm OK with that. Death isn't such a scary thing. The process is a little unnerving -- I'll admit that. But knowing what awaits on the other side, it's alright.

Regards, Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Heh, heh, heh... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

But according to you, once a "crook" always a "crook". In other words, there's no such thing as "doing your time for the crime". No forgiveness, no charity. The British used to send all their petty criminals to Australia. Some were sold into a period of bondage, but even they had an opportunity to re-enter society once they'd served their time (just not back home). Robert's been a nasty character, but I can't say that I've been anything less to him at times (or to Mike S.). Robert is not a Paul Bernardo or Clifford Olson or Robert Picton. His "crime" (in Usenet) was to "give" as good (or better) than he "got". He used the power of his keyboard to humiliate and denigrate to (sometimes) spectacular effect. He's stopped doing so. And I believe he is sincere about both his apology to you and for his forgiveness of your plain bad manners. I also don't think he should be spending any more time in discussion with you. It obviously serves no purpose.

Pharaoh's heart was hardened in a similar fashion to yours and look where it got him. Frogs, locusts, poisoned water,... Hey... just everything you find in Quebec... Tsk! ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Good one pete :)

There G I complimented someone

Reply to
mleuck

---------------Snip the worst part of the BS-----------------------

Who need god? Who need to believe?

I dont..

I have a moral sens and I am living by rules that are fair for me and the people living with me..

people without strong will and without morale need god to bring them back in line with the society..

So keep your BS and start thinking by yourself.Then you will understand that a change of life way too late in your life wont make you a good person.

Reply to
petem

Forgiveness and charity is the major problem in our society. Take a wolf pack.. if you are too weak or wont follow the leaders, you are expelled..

Strangely a pack will take some lost puppy in there group.. they do help someone that is in need, but wont tolerate leechs sucking on them.

believe what you think.. I will believe what I want.

Reply to
petem

t dans le

e groupe

As I have said ....... modern man thinks that they can change what works and what doesn't work concerning the survival of a species and individuals. They think they can change what evolution has taken millions of years of experimentation and culling to arrive where the species of man is today. Whether they like it or not, if you save the misfits and detractors of the society you live in, if you consume more than you produce, if you remove the ability to defend oneself, if you overpopulate, ............ the society or species is doomed.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.