OT- Bluetooth device to feed housephones

Wondering what is available. I only get cell decent reception in certain areas of the upstairs of my house. I'm hoping I could place this "device" in the area that gets good reception and backfeed my 2 housephones. I've found a few products that seem like they would work. I'm wondering if anyone has any info or experience with these devices.

Here's a link to a page comparing three different devices:

formatting link
Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Effenpig1
Loading thread data ...

It doesn't mention anything about being compatible with existing monitored alarm systems.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I don't want to use it with my alarm, I just want to be able to wire my housephones into it.

Reply to
Effenpig1

On a side note, since you mentioned compatibility with existing alarms, has anyone used the HAI C3? It does work with existing alarms, you supply the SIM card. Curious if anyone has tried it.

I already have a GSM module for my alarm. I'm just looking for something that will allow me to use my house phones to make calls through my cell, so I can use the phone anywhere in the house, especially the garage. I get no reception at all in my garage.

Reply to
Effenpig1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.