Once Upon a Time Thread

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D

I really was going to say wire cutters but checked the other posts first and saw that Les beat me to it.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Once Upon a Time, there was a small alarm dealer in a small town that hired a drop dead gorgeous female installer with the most perfect pair of wire cutters. She was very proficient at using all her tools.

One day on a install she showed the boss how much easier is would be if she held his tools for him because she just loved to watch ...

and then they lived happily ever after?

Reply to
doug

ROFL!! We're all gettin' old, Jim. I was thinking "Kleins" as opposed to "wire cutters" when I wrote this. :-)

Doug's on the right track though... "Happy ever after"...

Reply to
Frank Kurz

This thread is not helping anyone get any younger.

Someone say "Nazi" and call Godwin's law into affect.

Reply to
G. Morgan

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D

When I read it, for a second, something flashed in my memory ........I know I smiled .... but then I forgot what it was.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.