Oil Refinery

And so why is it a "bad idea" to insist a customer sign off on his own follies that he insists on having implemented?

All you keep saying is that one shouldn't take those jobs. No shit, Sherlock. Wow, brainiac thinking there. I'm just f****ng stunned by the brilliance of that idea. I have to sit down for a moment here. Wait, I am sitting... I think I'll go lay down and just let that sink in for a decade or so.

Now.

Assuming everyone and their dog has already thought of that and recognizing that sometimes those of us out in the real world who actually do installs themselves are sometimes faced with the need to take on such customers, or worse, have existing customers come up with this kind of idiocy in the middle of a project... do explain how it's a bad idea to insist that the fool sign off on his own follies that he insists on having implemented?

Reply to
Matt Ion
Loading thread data ...

And where do I "support" the idea that this is a way to get around inspectors or anything else inane like that?

Reply to
Matt Ion

Oh, don't worry. It won't get you past the inspector.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You really are oblivious, aren't you?

Arrogant prick.

Reply to
Matt Ion

Nice sig line.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.