Notifier AFP400

Is there software available for this panel? I would be interested in obtaining this software. I now have a few under service contract and as with alot of takeovers, they come with problems. Let me know at: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

Good luck getting it.It another one of the atory authorised dealer deals.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

This particular system was in good shape and tested out perfectly. This is an immigration holding facility with guards 24/7 and a central control room on site. Some electrician working onsite got into the annunciation circuit with 110v. Surprisingly the board is still functioning even though it fryed a resistor and popped a cap. It is showing a ground fault (internal) that won't clear. The board diffently needs to be changed, which it would be easier to reprogram if we had the software. I am not a Notifier dealer but have access to all the parts through a couple of different sources. I just haven't asked them about the software yet. Looks like I will need to go there for that as well. If not, program by hand, YUCK!!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

The software's only available to Notifier authorized reps/dealers.

If the problems you're experiencing are software related, then the authorized dealer should take care of it. Problems such as you suggest should have become apparent at the initial verification which means someone's not doing their job. I'd get ahold of Notifier if the customer can't get satisfaction from the local rep. Life safety isn't something you can throw a "bandaid" type fix at.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Bob what state do you live in?

Reply to
Manny

South Florida (Broward County)

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.