Nothing to panick about....

Hi Mom,

I don't think he got it.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Ma! Is that you? Hey, I know where that Park & Ride is! If the spaghetti is ready I'm coming too.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hi Mike. Just wanted you to know that I contacted Trailways. They have a bus leaving Oneonta Downtown on Oct 12, 2005 at 12:50. The buses are first come,first served. They suggest that you get there a half hour earlier. I suggest one hour earlier. The bus will bring you down to Huntington, Exit 49 on the L.I.E., Park and Ride. You can take a bus back to Oneonta on Oct. 16 at 1:45, which arrives in Oneonta at 9:35p.m. The ticket will cost $98.00 Round Trip...which you must pay when you get there on Wednesday the 12th. Do you have it? This sounds pretty good. Ask Kevin if he wants to go with you.. also...get Kevin's parents telephone number...maybe they got a better deal...Let me know..o.k.? Let me know you got this and tell me what you think. Good Luck...Love, Mom...it's 8:50 p.m.

Reply to
Mike Sokoly

Id like some home cooked Sbarro type food, is that the same ting? thanks dread :-)

Reply to
cctvbahamas

I'll take Sicilian, not as good as Naples but it's otay.

I'm not gonna be on RT 110 on Oct 12th though so she'll have to email me a care package :-)

| >

| >

| >

9:35p.m. | > | The ticket will cost $98.00 Round Trip...which you must pay when you | > | get there on Wednesday the 12th. Do you have it? This sounds pretty | > | good. Ask Kevin if he wants to go with you.. also...get Kevin's parents | > | telephone number...maybe they got a better deal...Let me know..o.k.? Let | > | me know you got this and tell me what you think. Good Luck...Love, | > | Mom...it's 8:50 p.m. | >

| >

|
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Funny Guys! My spouse is abit errant with e-mail: she forgets to look at the To: "bar" after I peruse the Group! Sorry for the error- If u want good Sicilian Food though- I'll give U my Address! Mike

Crash Gord> Ma! Is that you?

Reply to
Mike Sokoly

dat italian ting dem, yah know dread .. just dem Sbarro is charge so much i want something yall dis get foe like $5 in the US, here we dis pay $15 for da same ting, yah see ... :-0

Reply to
cctvbahamas

There's no such thing.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.