Nextalarm...

I don't have to know anything about your education level or class. It speaks for itself the way you respond and so call communicate with people. More like badgering. I debate and disagree with people all the time, but when the opposition starts to use childish curse words and actually starts name calling then it's apparent it's just a waste of time. My opinion bothered you so much you couldn't hold back...like one of those "bully" type kids in school who can't stop fighting all the time. O well. Good luck.

Reply to
xman
Loading thread data ...

Oh Christ....give me your address, and I'll send you a box of chocolates, and an "I'm Sorry" card. We can be "buds", honest. Maybe you can come over this year for thanksgiving and we can put it all behind us. I have been listening to Dr. Phil's audio tapes on the way to work for the past few days, which hopefully, he can turn me around. I blame most of my aggressiveness on hockey....I didn't know it was such a violent sport. Coach Hunter made me check those nice people into the boards....and I swear...those fights...I was only defending myself, honest.

P.S. I'll understand if you don't want to come for thanksgiving....I'm not asking you to commit to anything.....Have a beautiful day.....XMAN is my favorite super hero.

Reply to
Jackcsg

That was beautiful, Jack. Imagine... an alarm technician that's not afraid to express his feelings and personal angst. Or is it that all DMP dealers are like this?? Maybe it's something you can put on your business card... "At DMP, we love you."

:-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Or.......... how about .........

"When life gets to hectic ..... take a D_MP"

:-)

Reply to
Jim

chocolates,

LOL! It's true Frank....the secret pact is Truth, Honesty, and Integrity. Have a good time, make a lot of money. It's all about love Frank. I send all my customers birthday cards and balloons on their birthday's....they send me money every month thanking me for being so nice. It's such a wonderful relationship.....

Reply to
Jackcsg

I thought it was Adumpco.....you're better off using a laxative and waiting a while.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.