New to Security system need help

Hi I am new this security and cctv. I am building a home right now but I am not sure what kind of cameras I need. I looked around on couples of sites but there is so many different types of cameras that it makes you more confused. I also do own a small grocery store which i want to add camera as well.

Here is what i am looking for : I want one or two camera in front of the my house with zoom in, motion detector and 90 to 180 degrees view color.

2-3 cameras in back and side. What kind of cameras i need like dome or one with leds.

I would like to have camera inside the home as well. How much is usually monitor cost ? (can you use regular computer monitor or not?) Is is better to have PC as DVR or stanalone DVR?

As for the store I need motion detector, zoom, and color. What kind of cameras are recommended for this kind of environment?

I am in BC Canada. Is there any local store i can buy from or any recommendations on sites.

Thanks appreciate it

Reply to
paajii
Loading thread data ...

If anyone can help appreciate it

Reply to
paajii

You're questions indicate that you don't know even enough about what you want to do to ask the proper questions.

It would really take a lot to get you to the point where you could begin to understand what you needed and ..... could get ...... and ..... be willing to pay for.

I'd suggest you get a professional in to help you.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.