New Pennsylvania Law

For those that are effected.

formatting link

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

We had to be registered here in Florida since 1994. What took PA so long?

Jim Rojas

ABLE1 wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I think I have the answer many crooked contractors that I knew closed up shop here and went down to Florida in late 80's true story and started there shenanigans down there. what has finally started registration In Pa is fact we passed the UCC codes 5 years ago where much of the sludge got out of commercial work because they had to get permits and inspections now and went over to the residential side which finally got pa off its ass to do something it was OK when they ripped off the commercial end but not residential. and even with this new law 50% will still not follow it and keep ripping people off. because people will do deals silently.

Reply to
nick markowitz

It was hunting season.

Reply to
Jack

Speaking of hunting, I saw a bumper sticker on a truck today that said "PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals" :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

I saw a better one "You can trust the US government just ask any Indian"

Reply to
nick markowitz

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

I don't know if it's been said here before or not, but there's a bumper sticker out there somewhere that says ... "I love cats" "They taste just like chicken"

Reply to
Jack

Sounds like you watched Chris Rock on Maher. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.