Networx NX-590-E

Les

just to be clear the product ( NX-590e) beside reporting events to two diferent IPs it will also can report events to two different mail addresses, again I am not trying to invent the wheel here , check the link bellow, I took it directly from the GE Security Portal , also on the Install guide is a procedure to enable it but is not working at least for me that is why I was asking for help

formatting link

San,

Just to be clear, I did help you to the best of my knowledge with what is required in order to get the NX-590E in its primary function to communicate to a Central Station for monitoring of an alarm system.

If you are not using the NX-590E in its primary functionality as a primary or backup alarm communication device then you have reached beyond the limits of what I can help. As I said above you need to contact GE for their input on your specific issue.

Personally, based upon my initial involvement with the NX-590E and what I went thru getting it to communicate in its primary function and what I have subsequently learned about the product, I doubt that I will ever be installing another in my life time. So when it comes to what needs to be done to get it to send emails is so far done the list of my priorities is does not even come close to tickling my little toe.

And if your next question is what have I learned??? Enough to know that it is not worth my time anymore.

Again my hope is that you have a nice day.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Tks a lot Les and sorry for my previous attitude

have a nice day

san

Reply to
santiagodeano

Tks a lot Les and sorry for my previous attitude

have a nice day

san

Ahhhhhhh the power of words. It is a sweet thing we use.

Your welcome!!!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

That's "you're welcome". The contraction for "you are welcome". Sheesh!!! Where's spell chek patrol when you need him? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

/\\ /\\ /\\ Exactly

However would that not be more correct as a Grammar Check???

LOL :-)

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.