Networking Help

Yes, Mark Hillenberg....I think it was Mark I gave it to.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

I'm not interested in Edwards, but I'd be interested in seeing the pricing system structure. Where can I find a copy?

It's an "in house" program. They don't "give it" to anyone because actual equipment costs are in it. You wouldn't believe their mark-ups (even to the wholesalers). Example: A smoke card for an old 6500 retails for around $550.00. There's about $30.00 in parts on it if you cost them through someplace like Active Components (electronics wholesaler in Vancouver).

Reply to
Frank Olson

thats why I said I wasnt interested ... i meant 'in their = pricing'...just wanted to see how they set it up in Excel.

I want to set up a Configurator and a Estimator in one shot...then maybe = pull the price out right into a boilerplate estimate/contract.

So...design the system...prices it...produces written estimate/contract = all in one deal. The way mine works now after I configure/price it I = STILL have to retype it into my contract...double werk.

accounting=20

Vancouver).=20

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.