Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- need keypads for DSC PC 2550
February 28, 2008, 12:43 am
rate this thread
Re: need keypads for DSC PC 2550
The PC 3000 keypads will work with that system as well (you'll have to
"mask" the LED's for zones 9 to 16) and they're probably more readily
available. The older version 2550RK's weren't back-lit and a few of my
customers liked that feature but didn't want to pay the extra $$ for the
I would also suggest upgrading the control. If the customer wants to
retain the original 8 zones and "feel" of the "old system", you can opt
for a DSC 1832 and LED keypads.
- » See today's (26 May 2015) Shoe comic strip
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Does the laptop NIC MAC address ever get past your home broadband router?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking