Need help on Wireless Security Camera Surveillance for home use IP camera

Was looking at Axis 207W camera - I see there others but they do not have such great reviews or may not be in my price range

Reply to
pattyjamas
Loading thread data ...

I have this camera in use for the same reason for almost a year. Take a look at it on

formatting link
Quality of the sent mails is perfect and you can switch it on and of without problems. Camera is mounted behind a window so there is not much audio. Built in motiondetection Kees Borgsteede

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Xs4all

snipped-for-privacy@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Thanks Kees. Could not look as I did not have admin rights nor Active X component installed. But that is fine. Is that the same Axis camera I mentioned above. DO you turn it off from the PC or just unplug it?

Also do not want it to register my dog (18 inches high) so I would have to tweak the motion and frame settings I am told from the support people at Axis. Guess there are several zones.

I may put it on a remote controlled on/off power switch to electrical outlet. Guess I need to set up a static IP as well. Have not gotten camera yet though.

Thanks for any additional info or comments Sincerely Patty

Reply to
pattyjamas

snipped-for-privacy@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Kees, Can motion detecion work behind a window or looking thru a window?? I di dnot think it would...

Patty

Reply to
pattyjamas

berichtnews: snipped-for-privacy@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Kees, Can motion detecion work behind a window or looking thru a window?? I di dnot think it would...

Patty

Reply to
Xs4all

snipped-for-privacy@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

ups.com...

Thanks so much Kees So very helpful. Patty

Reply to
pattyjamas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.