need an installation manual

Hi

I have a Veritas R8 alarm system. It is one of the older types, installed about 7 years ago. I am after the installation manual for this alarm. Anyone know where one can be downloaded?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
vw-stuff
Loading thread data ...

Sorry I don't have a pdf of this panel but if you let me know what you want to do we might be able to help. Do you have the engineer code?

Reply to
Paul Ekins

Be careful with this one Paul because the engineers code can be locked.

Reply to
BIG NIGE

I think I have the code. When I enter the 4 digit engineer code, then press

00, all 8 zones light up. Want to change some of the functions like the delay length between entering the house and alarm going off....

Reply to
vw-stuff

Ok, to change entry/exit timers

enter engineer code and press 00 press 31 for exit time or 33 for entry time enter time in seconds e.g. 5 secs is 05 press reset to exit engineer mode.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Ekins

Hi Paul

Thanks very much for this. The alarm is set so either the main front door or the rear conservatory door is the exit/return zone. Can the time delay be set independently or is it a global set. The reason I ask is the delay is fine for the front door as the keypad is just in the hallway, however I have to run like hell to punch in the code when coming in from the rear conservatory.

Thank you

Reply to
vw-stuff

The entry and exit times are global for all e/e routes.

Reply to
Paul Ekins

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.