Need a Caddx Installer in the Dallas area

Hey guys, anyone here install Caddx systems in the Dallas area? We don't do installs and have customers here that need installation.

Please email me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Martin Custer snipped-for-privacy@AutomatedOutlet.com

formatting link

Reply to
AutomatedOutlet.com
Loading thread data ...

Hey Graham....are you there? What do you think? The Board gonna allow this? Don't think so unless this company says, here is three "licensed companies". Call one of them and deal direct, we aren't licensed to install in Texas and therefore cannot arrange for any installation, service, or monitoring. I wonder how much response they will get from ligitimate licensed companies to just install other peoples equipment. Maybe they should just put a link to Bass on their site so he can spend a couple hours teaching their customers DIY installs. ________________ ~-~J \\ \\ *\\

Reply to
Bob Worthy

That whay tech get payed $ 24.95 Per hour to do.

Reply to
Rich

My God, we need help! Maybe Bass was right.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Perhaps it IS rocket science

While most people CAN install a security system most do not want to do it, I can change the oil in my truck but I'd rather have QuikLube do it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It's all a matter of perspective. To some it may *seem* like rocket science.

If they're anything like JiffyLube, you probably ought to DIY.

Recognition in my own time... :^)

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

I'm not sure if the OP wants a licenced firm to send the installs to, or just an installer to do it under the table. If the former - then I don't see why the board would mind. If the latter - well then that's just not kosher....

I wouldn't see why a company wouldn't want to do the install if they got the monitoring RMR -- and/or charged a fair price to do the work (say $50/hr.)

Yeah... or send them a copy of his how-to 'book' he used to brag about being in the process of writing.

-Graham

Remove the snails to email.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.