Need A Brinks Manual?

If you are in need of any brinks installation and user manuals, you can obtain them through edonkey, limewire, and several websites on the internet.

I will add more links as I find them.

formatting link
I will repost this message each week until brinks home security drops their case against jim rojas.

Thank you

Nigel Tenner

Reply to
Nomen Nescio
Loading thread data ...

no manuals at the last one.

Reply to
Nym

Brinks has the funds and the legal resources to force your anonymous remailer to reveal your identity and sue you. In the process that information will become part of the public record. :^)

Jim thought he could get Brinks to back down by threatening to reveal more of their information. Look what's happening to him. Now you want to hop into the meat grinder right behind him? Go ahead.

FTR, I think Brinks is one of the sleaziest companies in the industry. I wish they'd leave Jim alone. But he has made some really bad choices and those decisions have virtually sealed his fate.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I use to work for Brinks many years ago. What a horrible experience that was. I have a 3 inch thick folder loaded with all kinds of Brinks procedures and documentation. I'll scan it all and post it on this newsgroup, and limewire and edonkey, and bearshare. I have a couple of old programmers. I will ship the programmers to anyone that wants them.

Good Luck one and all

ACS

Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For more info

formatting link

Reply to
George Orwell

The idea that Brinks will stop the Rojas BBQ on its own is unlikely. You have a company willing to pay, a lawyer eager to bill, and a defendant that can't win (because he already lost once by default). Would you throw away an ATM card that was always good for a quick withdrawal of a two or three grand when ever you needed it?

Reply to
Just Looking

They aren't. This lawsuit is all about power. Brinks has it. Jim doesn't. Brinks has made allegations against Jim and others that are completely unfounded. FWIW, it's a "default judgment" because Jim didn't file the appropriate responses or attend to matters in a timely fashion. The "law" is like one of those old fashioned wind-mill driven grinding wheels. As long as there's wind in the sails, the wheel grinds inexorably on regardless of who (or what) may be on it. As long as Brinks continues to fund the supply of hot air and rhetoric, there's no stopping that wind.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I think there is a judge in a courthouse in Dallas that may want to take a peek at that programmer. No wait, she wants to see the one using the programmer. Maybe Jim could get a jury trail. I could pretend to be his mentally challenged autistic brother that had to have a Boinks programmer. Kind of like 'Rainman' and 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' all rolled up in one.

And for my two cents I still don't see what damage Boinks suffered or how Boinks is being harmed by Jim.

was. I have a 3 inch thick folder loaded with all kinds of Brinks procedures and documentation. I'll scan it all and post it on this newsgroup, and limewire and edonkey, and bearshare. I have a couple of old programmers. I will ship the programmers to anyone that wants them.

Reply to
Just Looking

You're a f****ng idiot Bass. You don't know how anonymous remailers work, else you wouldn't make such a ridiculous statement. Now go on and tell me I'm wrong because I can't wait to go into details.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Hey, Jim...they made any withdrawls yet? Didn't think so.

Reply to
alarman

I spoke with Rojas a couple of days ago, it doesn't appear to be as bad as people here make it out to be

Reply to
Mark Leuck

From what I've seen it's as "bad" as it can get. Criminal contempt of court certainly isn't "good".

Reply to
Frank Olson

You think so? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You'd think that with the right methods someone could completely hide his identity. Don't be too sure.

Meanwhile, another subject bears discussion. What this poster just did is a felony directly related to the security industry. Funny how none of the regulars seem to object. The only concern is whether he can get away with it.

Likewise, what Jim Rojas has done for years is illegal. All of the regulars support him in it though. Now several of them are assisting him in illegally dispersing IP which they know belongs to Brinks. INAL, but that sure sounds like a criminal conspiracy to me.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I am quite sure that is entirely possible to *completely* hide one's identity. I'm basing my opinion on facts and knowledge, your opinion is just a "hunch".

What felony would that be? All the OP did was post links to websites that carry Boinks manuals. Come on you lawyer wannabe -- do tell what crime was committed, section and verse.

Again, please cite what law you think was broken.

That's right, YNAL, so pretty much everything you type is considered bullshit.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Shhhhhh. He thinks he's on a roll.

Reply to
G. Morgan

"Felony"?? How is posting a link to a website that distributes manuals a "felony"? It seems to me he's doing Sableman's "homework" for him. If the websites are hosting the manuals without their permission, that's copyright infringement (which isn't a "felony"). A simple letter to the "owner" of the website (or email) requesting it's removal is all that's really necessary.

What's "illegal" about what he's done? And what specifically *has* he done? Renting programmers that happen to be able to program an alarm panel manufactured by Scantronic and stickered with a Brinks label? Providing user and installation manuals? Again, if any of the companies involved object to this, they'd only have to email him and the offending material would be removed. You forget... Most hosting providers have Terms of Service that preclude infringing on someone else's copyright. Brinks tried to pull Tech-Help from my website. They sent a nasty letter to my hosting provider but since they couldn't substantiate their claim and prove there was any Brinks Intellectual Property in Tech-Help Mecca withdrew their request to have it removed.

I often wonder why Jim enjoys so much respect here and you don't. NOT!

Heh... Right... There IS NO Brinks Intellectual Property in Tech-Help. How much did Sableman and Co. pay you to post this nonsense??

>
Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Roland Moore

It's bad enough that you don't know anything but you compound that by thinking you actually do know something.

It's called extortion, you moron.

It's called theft. He stole their IP.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Again, since you're just talking out of your ass - everything you think you know is bullshit. I have done the research and know precisely how to send an anonymous message that is not traceable, period.

I think what Brinks is doing to Jim is extortion, I don't see you cry foul about that.

What IP would that be? I've examined the Tech Help! files and saw no IP belonging to Brinks in there.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I don't think Bass has even figured out that there are multiple Nomen Nescios, much less that remailers don't keep logs, or that they are often in foreign countries, beyond the reach of the U.S. judicial system.

- a different Nomen Nescio

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.