Napco Quickloader software?

Hi All,

I just bought a house that has an old Napco system in it. Napco won't let me download Quickloader to change the system without being a dealer. Does anyone have a recent version of the program they're willing to send me?

Reply to
peter
Loading thread data ...

On 2/26/2018 3:42 PM, snipped-for-privacy@corbett.vc wrote: > Hi All, > > I just bought a house that has an old Napco system in it. Napco won't let me download Quickloader to change the system without being a dealer. Does anyone have a recent version of the program they're willing to send me? >

Depending on the version it won't do you any good without the dealer code. If the dealer code is the default you might get lucky. If you hunt around the net you might find a copy of the installer manual where you can find the default dealer code and give it a try.

Seems like a lot of work. Just call a Napco Dealer and pay them for a service call. Preferably the one who installed the system.

Now if its a leased or financed system and you are trying to back door into it shame on you.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Hey Bob,

Nothing for such a long time and then Two Napco questions on the same day?? Is that a bit scary or what??

Oh, and responded to by a guy who don't do it no more.

Cool!!!! :-)

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

? If you

or a

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the response I do in fact have the dealer code. So I think if i just have the software I can make the changes I?d like to.

Reply to
peter

While its not as easy on the more complex panels, all Napco panels are keypad programmable, and the installer manual will be easier for a DIY to find on-line than the software.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Caveat: Some keypads are easier to program with than others.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

me download Quickloader to change the system without being a dealer. Does anyone have a recent version of the program they're willing to send me?

Just Google Napco Quickloader and at least a half dozen sites offer it.

I don't know how legitimate any of the sites are but you're just going to h ave to try each one to see if you can get a copy of the software. On a numb er of DIY help websites that I frequent, it's obvious that DIY's are gettin g the software from somewhere, so I'd guess that it's out there somewhere.

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.