Missouri AG files suit against Pinnacle Security

Loading thread data ...

These ass hole door to door sales people never learn I know how many people around me who got rooked into $43.00 a month for piece of crap system from APX /Vivant and do not even use it.

Reply to
nick markowitz

RHC: Hey, it's very much "buyer beware" in this business ...always has been and likely always will be. People who don't do their research will pay the price !

I look at it this way, with so many scumbags out there, it only makes legitimate companies look better than ever...

Reply to
tourman

Yeh, this APX company and the NBFAA( or whatever they call themselves now) are all chummy wummy now. After APX came into this trade, stole accounts from ligitimate alarm companys in states that APX wasn't licensed to sell in. Who lied to end users .... telling them they were from the end users company and were there to "up grade" their system and signing them to a second contract that they enforced. High pressured people into buying into their high priced monitoring. NOW .... after APX did this for 3 or 4 years and built up a cajillion accounts ..... NOW they're all nicey-nicey and are "Working to make this a better industry" And all the organizations ( including the illustrious NBFAA) are accepting that as being OK Man ..... what ever happend to ethics, decency and consequences for your actions? Well, why even ask ... it's obvious.

What a bunch of crap.

Reply to
Jim

Yea like that's never happened in the past

Reply to
mleuck

You're right, but ...... when it happened years ago, no one would even have suggested that something foul like that was intentional. Now when it happens .... everyone knows what they're doing and no one cares. It's just routine. THAT's the crap part.

Reply to
Jim

RHC: Hey, remember the motto of the security industry..."money before ethics".... (damn, have I become jaded....:((

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.