Merry Christmas to all

Best wishes to the whole group for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

formatting link

Reply to
Allan Waghalter
Loading thread data ...

Merry Christmas Everyone ! God Bless.

Reply to
Impalpable

Merry Christmas Allan & the Group............

Reply to
Russell Brill

Merry Christmas, all -- no exceptions.

Reply to
robertlbass

formatting link
Happy Holidays!

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I don't know who's going to have more fun. The grandkids or me with all the stuff we got them. I cant wait to fill the Ipod.

Reply to
Rich

I have 2 ipod and a Nintendo ds to play with...damn I just love when I give electronic stuff to the kid ;-)

"Rich" a écrit dans le message de news: BpGdnU5fPb5SODPenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

Merry Christams and sSeasons greetings from Nick and Al at

formatting link

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

Belated Merry Christmas to all and a hopes for a Happy New Year...

Went to Disney World for the Holidays and just returned.

Allan Waghalter wrote:

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Funny you should say that... I learned I was going to be a grandpa... I *feel* like I'm in Disneyland... Like, where's the exit to this Goofy ride??

Reply to
Frank Olson

That's one ride there is no exit for...

Stand by for thrills, spills and chills... but all in all you will probably enjoy it...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

js

Reply to
alarman

Thanks Jack. This weekend, I'm going shoppin' for a nice, big, comfortable rockin' chair. I remember "nodding off" while rocking my kids back to sleep when they woke up at 1:30 in the bloody AM... My wife still has the pictures. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Don't forget the pipe and funny looking slipper!!!

I know the feeling,been a grandpa for 2 years now,we nearly lost her on the

26 cause she had pneumonia and the bacteria migrated to the blood,but its all well now...

when my kids grew up to a certain level 8-9 years I was thinking that long nights for such stuff were things of the past...look like I was wrong ;-)

Anyways Congrats and have fun!!

(p.s. one good thing about being a grandpa..its that when the kid is tired and start to cry for nothing,cause you took it to the park and to the ice cream store,and such fun place for them,well you just have to call the parents and tell them to pick there kids up...you have the good time while they have the problem,nice way to give back the long nights to them ;-) )

And if some of you don't understand..I am joking here...

Reply to
petem

Congrats Frank.......Enjoy God's Little Angel's......

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Well I'm not... It's "payback time"... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks Norm... I knew it was gonna happen eventually... The operative word being *eventually*... Not this fast!! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Frank Olson" a écrit dans le message de news: 5okvf.29172$tl.27249@pd7tw3no...

I knew i was too soft hearted LOL

Reply to
petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.