MD12 and 5530

Doubt anybody has any use for the former, but I seem to recall somebody wanted the latter recently. I opened a file drawer I haven't opened in years and there they were. Along with a spare Hayes 1200 ten switch external. I might have two of those Hayes modems I could get rid of. I already gave my spare Cardinal to Precision Fire, and I am keeping one in case I want to help a family member with a Napco panel. Might have a USR Sportster around that I used for Caddx panels too. The plastic back for the

5530 is missing, but the front is there as is the circuit board. I only ever used it once if I recall.

I got no use for them. You all got about five minutes to speak up before they follow all those old alarm panels and phone systems to the dumpster. Ok... ten minutes.

I'll take payment in machine tools, decent size aluminum drops (might negotiate on steel, brass, stainless, or drill rod stock too), and fine rye whiskey.

*************************** Bob La Londe - The EXCONtractor.

P.S. Drill rod means O1 or W1 or maybe even D2 rod or something in that class. Not your secret stock of broken installer bits. LOL

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Before anybody asks I gave my DMP receiver/modem to Precision Fire as well.

*************************** Bob La Londe - The EXCONtractor.

P.S. Drill rod means O1 or W1 or maybe even D2 rod or something in that class. Not your secret stock of broken installer bits. LOL

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Well there you go Bob!! I am about 15 minutes later than your dead line and you are about 1 month late on your offer. I guess that means we both lose or something.

I just bought a couple of spare Hayes 2400's cause I had one go south on me and needed backups.

So since your dead line has come and gone and nobody has got in there on time I guess the modems are already in the trash bin.

Timing is everything my friend!!

Have a good weekend.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

I said you had ten minutes. I didn't say which ten minutes. LOL.

Figured somebody would want that Silent Knight modem though. Even if the back is missing.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Give it some time Bob. Somebody should chime in.

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.