mcGinn the eskimo

Ev'rybody's building the big ships and the boats, Some are building monuments, Others, jotting down notes, Ev'rybody's in despair, Ev'ry girl and boy But when McGinn the Eskimo gets here, Ev'rybody's gonna jump for joy. Come all without, come all within, You'll not see nothing like the mighty McQuinn.

I like to do just like the rest, I like my sugar sweet, But guarding fumes and making haste, It ain't my cup of meat. Ev'rybody's 'neath the trees, Feeding pigeons on a limb But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here, All the pigeons gonna run to him. Come all without, come all within, You'll not see nothing like the mighty Ginn.

A cat's meow and a cow's moo, I can recite 'em all, Just tell me where it hurts yuh, honey, And I'll tell you who to call. Nobody can get no sleep, There's someone on ev'ryone's toes But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here, Ev'rybody's gonna wanna doze. Come all without, come all within, You'll not see nothing like the mighty McQuinn.

Reply to
Joe
Loading thread data ...

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

I am not as intelligent as you to understand this.

So how are these NSA PSYCHOPATHIC WHORES and BASTARDS doing ?

Is anybody trying to get inside their houses invisibly LIKE YOU NSA PSYCHOPATHS suggested ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on

formatting link
under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331 ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph

248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph

248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com or snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover agents)

6) Janet Lorna Brown, 20978 Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 in 2002.

248-350-2599

7) Ed Conrad - Ed snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

8) CoreyWhite - snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH: America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT: America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

Reply to
McGinn

Obviously not a Manfred Mann fan

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.