Manual for Edwards System3 ??

Anybody have one in .pdf you could send me?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks!

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

If it's a FireShield series panel I have not only the manual but the software and the engineering design manuals. The help system for their software has multiple references to someone named Leuck, who insisted I wasn't working on it. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Thanks everyone who replied, and Mr. Rojas for the emailed copy. I appreciate it!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Great. Can you send me the software? Put it up on rapidshare or something if it's too big to email.

Thanks, G

Reply to
G. Morgan

I never said you weren't working on it I found it funny you did the helpfile, apparently your "team" did the real work

Anyone can make a helpfile

Reply to
mleuck

Sorry, I can't. I promised in writing not to make copies and such. BTW, my version has the "back door" to bypass program access codes. It displays the code even if it's unknown to me and then gives access as if I'd entered the code.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

My team consists of myself, my brother and my sister. I write code for simpler projects. My brother wrote the main app and, with help from my sister, designed the schema and the XML. On this job I did the help system. It was the first I ever wrote and Edwards said it would be the standard by which all future help systems would be judged.

Yes. I saw the one you worked on. It's very simple, uses the most basic features and looks amateurish. No one would have paid you to do that kind of sloppy work. Perhaps that's an indication of the kind of field work you did until they finally pulled you into the office.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Nice, I'm sure that's comforting to Edwards customers

Reply to
mleuck

Like I said you wrote the helpfile, and I seriously doubt you've seen my work otherwise you would have stole the information in it already

Reply to
mleuck

I doubt the actual customers ever see it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I saw it and it includes some text I donated.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

AAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

sure.

Reply to
alarman

those aren't Edwards customers

Reply to
mleuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Do tell what I supposedly stole from you

Reply to
mleuck

I believe that is the double super secret access code.

Reply to
mleuck

I don't have a hasp for it anyway. This is the first EST3 I ran across.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I put your name in there, too, since you didn't believe I was working on it. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I doubt you've ever installed one of their systems.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hey, moron. Try reading before answering next time. Somehow you missed the word, "donated."

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.