Looking for Someone to Program My Panel

Loading thread data ...

If I am the one who lost your panel, please let me know. I will make good on it. If you need your panel program saved, then transfered to another panel, I will do it at no charge.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

>
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Jim, I was not going to mention your name as I recognize you do a valuable service here on the group, but yes I sent my panel to you over a year ago and it appears that you lost it. I would be willing to give you another try. I will contact you in about a week as I am traveling and won't be home for another week. Thanks for offering to make things right.

Reply to
Cloaked

When you ship this next panel to Jim, please ensure you mark the package "NOT A BRINKS PANEL". It's quite obvious to me that the guy working in Jim's receiving office (out behind the garage) mistook your panel and tossed it onto the "Brinks" pile. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

It's a Lynx, what do you expect? :)

Reply to
CH®IS

46b1-8923-> snipped-for-privacy@j39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

LYNX ....... Brinks ............... hey ...... it could happen!!!!!!

Reply to
Jim

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim Rojas has programmed my new panel after downloading the information from my old panel. I did not need to ship the new panel to Jim for programming, which was greatly appreciated. In addition, Jim worked with me on a Sunday to get this done. Very satisfied with the work Jim did here. I travel alot and wanted to make sure I had a drop in panel in the event I was on the road as my old panel is approaching ten years of age.

What I think I'll do is put the older panel on the shelf and plug in the new one and use the old one as a backup. Any thoughts on this?

Reply to
Cloaked

That's a good idea. Your new panels has a few nice features, which include remote access by phone. Your 10 year old unit will serve well as a backup.

Jim Rojas

Cloaked wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.