Looking for Radionics

Lookiing for Radionics D-1254 Keypads in fair condition

Also Anyone have any of the removable terminal strips that were used on the D-7112 Control Boards. If you have any of the control boards you will dump real cheap I will take them as well.

Ken K

e-mail snipped-for-privacy@ads-security.net

Reply to
CoolPal
Loading thread data ...

WHY would you want 7112's ??? They were dogs man...I had a BBQ with all the ones I pulled.

I'm pretty sure I have some 1254's some may be yellowed,,,, may even has some NOS.

How many do you need...before I go crawling through dusty boxes? :-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Because I had a number of them that cost me nothing and I know how to fix the power supplies. Once the power supplies are fixed the hard wired portion of the panel works fine and it makes a good panel to give away when we do a take-over from ADT.

I never re-use the wireless parts that we used with the 7112 panels.

I am also missing the snap off terminal strips on a few of them.

Best Regards Thanks Ken K.

Reply to
CoolPal

I will take anything you want to sell REAL CHEAP Plus the cost of postage

KK

Reply to
CoolPal

I have all SORTS of NOS Radx parts. I'll check what I have tomorrow. I'd like to get rid of all of it...it's just taking up space.

I know I don't have any term strips though. When those powersupplies went south I replaced all of the 7112's I had out there.

I'll let you know tomorrow. you can email me at: robosama at gmail dot com

| >I'm pretty sure I have some 1254's some may be yellowed,,,, may even has | >some NOS. | >

| >How many do you need...before I go crawling through dusty boxes? :-) | >

| >

| >

| | | >| e-mail | >| snipped-for-privacy@ads-security.net | >| | >| | >| -- | >| The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access | >| Great Speed, Great Retention | >| 1 GB/Day for only $8.95 | >

| | -- | The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access | Great Speed, Great Retention | 1 GB/Day for only $8.95 |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Now, now. The people that engineered the D7112 liked them (heh heh).

X.

Reply to
X. Boschman

I used to work for Telular-Adcor in the engineering department. I'm currently going though and getting rid of all my old junk (just put a D2112 and a D7212 on ebay). If I find any of the strips, I'll let you know.

Reply to
Morris

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.