Looking for Notifier NSF Panel Program Tech !!

Hi, all. I'm fire alarm installer in NYC area. One of my job site(comercial building)in Queens have two exist panel(320 is Cellar/640 is 2nd Fl) installed on jul 2012. I'm 2nd contractor and 1st installer was quit from job. Problem is I don't know about a program level password. Job desription is simple.

1. Put a new program level password(Need PWoD ??)
  2. Put a new acct# & new central#(counterforce)
  3. Pullout a 3 smoke detector(just on a configuration) & delete a 4 monitor module. I'm looking for program tech for NFS panel - Personal or company. Please, contact to me through e-mail. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thank you.

-------------------------------------

Reply to
eddichung
Loading thread data ...

al building)in Queens have two exist panel(320 is Cellar/640 is 2nd Fl) ins= talled on jul 2012. I'm 2nd contractor and 1st installer was quit from job.= Problem is I don't know about a program level password. Job desription is = simple. 1. Put a new program level password(Need PWoD ??) 2. Put a new acct= # & new central#(counterforce) 3. Pullout a 3 smoke detector(just on a conf= iguration) & delete a 4 monitor module. I'm looking for program tech for NF= S panel - Personal or company. Please, contact to me through e-mail. eddich= snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thank you. ------------------------------------- -- +--------=

--------------------------------------------------+ |

formatting link
| | *** a better way to USENET *** | | no-spam Web and RSS int= erface to your favorite newsgroup | | alt.security.alarms - 55314 messages = and counting! | +----------------------------------------------------------=

+

I'd suggest that you call ADI in Brooklyn or Plainview and ask them to refe= r you to an installer in the area.=20

I'm the only New Yorker in this group (that I know of) and I don't do comme= rcial fire. Fire Marshals all suck.=20

Famous idiot Fire Marshal Quote: "If it saves the life of OOOOOOOONNNNe per= son, than it doesn't matter what it costs. ........... "

Bullshit.=20

Translated it means .... "If I can make up any rule that remotely appears t= o *sound* like I can say that it will save the life of one person, ..... th= an I've made up another good reason for me to continue having a high paying= job that I know nothing about and a job where I don't have to be responsib= le for any wrong decisions that I make. In fact, I can even make a decision= and change my mind at any time and the end user will have to pay for it. = It's a job where I can retire with more benefits for me and my family than = any one person ever deserved .... at the expense of the taxpayers. And ...= . all of this is possible because I knew sombody of importance to get this = job which gives me the right be wrong with impunity and to demean and belit= tle anyone over whom I have authority (which is most anybody) with little o= r no fear of ever losing my job. My inflated ego and self rightiousness, is= part of the job description."

Reply to
Jim

Hi Eddi:

This is how this situation works in Canada (your neck of the woods might employ a different method).

Contact Notifier tech support at 1-800-289-3473 and inform them of the situation. They will be able to provide you with the password if you provide them with the error message you see displayed in the program window following your attempt to logon. You will be required to provide some details with respect to the previous installer and why he's no longer on the job. Otherwise, they will provide you with the name of an authorized dealer who will make the required changes.

Regards, Frank

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Hey I know that guy... LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.