Looking for AIP AI9821 or Edwards Equal FACP manual

I am an "old hand" trying to maintain an Alarm Industry Products AI9821 FAC P in a re-purposed school building. I recognize this as a "re-branded" Edwa rds fire alarm panel but don't know the exact model number. This panel use s the Edwards 5750B-101 and 5750B-102 input alarm zone modules.

Can anyone help me find the manual so I can do simple troubleshooting of th e system?

Thanks.

Reply to
audio101consultantsky
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

You might want to check with buyfirealarmparts.com and give them a call. Th ey carry those Edwards input alarm zone modules. If they can't help with yo ur specific manual, they just may have some 'old time' clues and diagnostic s for your troubleshooting. They are located in Davie, Florida. It's worth a try.

Mon-Fri 8AM to 8PM EST,Toll Free: 888-303-2656

Reply to
Edawson

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:29:37 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com w rote:

ACP in a re-purposed school building. I recognize this as a "re-branded" Ed wards fire alarm panel but don't know the exact model number. This panel u ses the Edwards 5750B-101 and 5750B-102 input alarm zone modules.

Did you locate a manual or any information about this panel?

Reply to
crmueller90

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 3:29:37 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com w rote:

ACP in a re-purposed school building. I recognize this as a "re-branded" Ed wards fire alarm panel but don't know the exact model number. This panel u ses the Edwards 5750B-101 and 5750B-102 input alarm zone modules.

Have not located a manual for the panel yet.

Reply to
audio101consultantsky

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.