Long time no see.

Hello to the group.

Been a few years since I came here. I even forgot that I was still a member of the group. I had to open my group list to find out..

For those that remember the good old days of newsgroup when we had Robert L Bass selling online and using the group to support it's client.

I have re enabled the mail comming from the group.

Hope everybody is safe.

Pierre Martel

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

welcome back, Things kind a slow these days.. But could pickup.. ;-) RTS

Reply to
RTS

er of the group. I had to open my group list to find out..

L Bass selling online and using the group to support it's client.

Hey Pierre

Good to hear from you again. All is peaceful now. Don't know when you left but RLB actually died. But, u nfortunately by that time the group had deteriorated and dwindled down to o nly a few participants. As of now I guess there's about five or so who kind of regularly or occasionally show up and ask a question, comment on someth ing or answer a question from a stray DIY'er or dealer, etc. I think that t he social networking groups has taken it's toll on these types of forums al so. I don't participate in any of them mainly because of the lack of privac y and the invasion of privacy that is forced upon participants by the peopl e that run / own these forums. It's been VERY slow here as of late I think at least partly because we're a ll distracted by this Corona 19 thingy. Business is just not what it would be normally and Covid is the gorilla in the room where ever you go and what ever you do. But, I check in every day === probably just because it's habit after all these years. Every once in a while one of us runs into a problem or wan ts to make a comment about something and here is a good place to get some f eedback. Keep it on your list and every once in a while you'll find a diamond in the pile. Welcome back

Reply to
alarminex

Hi Pierre,

Yea, I remember you!! Weren't you the guy that ran into an issue on a job that................... Oh No, never mind that was the other guy!! LOL :-)

Welcome back the neighborhood. Just remember nothing is the same as it was then!! Which if very good news!!

Have a good rest of the week and remember next week may be the best week of the New Year.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

On 1/18/2021 11:36 AM, Petem wrote: > Hello to the group. > > Been a few years since I came here. I even forgot that I was still a member of the group. I had to open my group list to find out.. > > For those that remember the good old days of newsgroup when we had Robert L Bass selling online and using the group to support it's client. > > I have re enabled the mail comming from the group. > > Hope everybody is safe. > > Pierre Martel >

Welcome back. I'm still here, but just to heckle you guys still in the business. 23 years was 3 years to long for me, and 18 years longer than my original plan.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.