lightning rod protection system

I am looking for an installation company that can install a lightning rod protection system for a home

Reply to
Rubenv
Loading thread data ...

Let Google be your guide.

formatting link

Reply to
ABLE1

WOW!

How'd you ever think of THAT!

Whew!

Reply to
Jim

Some days the planets align, I have an 'epiphany' with an urge to share. :-)

The sad part is unless he re-post we will never know if he/she actually came back, received the provide guiding light and continued his quest.

Reply to
ABLE1

It's amazing. There is so much information that is available today that someone would actually not think to use one of the dozens of search engines to find out what they needed to know.

I just ask Siri nowdays. The other day I asked her what is the meaning of life. She answered ..... It's funny that you should ask that of an inanimate object. I asked her again ... she answered 42. Does God exist ..... I have a firm policy of separation of the spirit and silicone. Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is fairest of them all......answer .... Snow White .... is that you?

Where can I hide a body ...... Very funny.

Reply to
Jim

I said to Siri, "new reminder" HE(if fired the bitch) said, "you have six reminders". I said "NEW reminder" He said, "Ok, just tell me what you want to be reminded about." I said, "call Jim" He said, "Here is your reminder shall I create it??" I said, "set the time". He said, I don't understand supper time." I said, "SET the time". He said, I don't understand supper time." I said, "SET THE TIME you Idiot" He said, "I am doing the best I can." I said, "your an asshole." He said, "there is no reason for that."

I gave up and got out my pen and wrote myself a note on the back of my hand. That fixed the problem.

Les

>
Reply to
ABLE1

someone would actually not think to use one of the dozens of search engine s to find out what they needed to know.

of life. She answered ..... It's funny that you should ask that of an inani mate object. I asked her again ... she answered 42.

Snow White .... is that you?

I can't think back to how long ago it would be, that if you seriously told someone you were having a frustrating conversation with your telephone, tha t very shortly afterward people in white jackets would have approached you very cautiously and thrown a net over you.

Reply to
Jim

told someone you were having a frustrating conversation with your telephone, that very shortly afterward people in white jackets would have approached you very cautiously and thrown a net over you.

Honestly, I have been expecting that to happen for quite some time. But for many other reasons.

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.