Ka -Bosch Ka -Bosch DuMP DuMP

Typically DMP is a little too easy, and meant for people who understand how to answer a simple question. This is typically a hard concept for women, and some men, because they like to answer a question with another question.

Reply to
Jackcsg
Loading thread data ...

damn I think you hit the head on the nail dood

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yes, I agree with one caveat:

The appearence of the "Silence" choice should be optional in installer programming. A small house doesn't need Silence & it just confuses some people....and it's just not there for systems with a 692 kp so it really should be easy to do.

Back when we were a bigger company DMP actually burned us custom chips, in fact we were probably one of the 1st to have Home/Away instead of All/Perim I think it was on 1512's and straight 1912's.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It's about as dumb a question as why manufacturers don't place a "silence alarm" button on the keypad. Punch in your code, and press "command". How easy is that? Radionic's or DMP. It can or cannot disarm the system, and it can or cannot send a signal that the system was "silenced" by, and get this....an "authorized" user. (Freaky) Then add areas to the equation, two or three hundred users.... oops, sorry, residential applications slip my mind occasionally Why haven't any of you resi guys just interfaced the alarms with the "clapper"? Clap on.....Clap off.....

Reply to
Jackcsg

Na, just tell them it free, with their free alarm.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Crash,

Remember, you do this every day, the customer simply arms & disarms on a daily basis... Then, after six months their system goes into alarm, their first response, "Oh Shit, the disarm code isn't working".... :-))

Reply to
Russell Brill

They'd have to remember to Clap.........

Reply to
Russell Brill

DSC press and hold the "RESET" button for 2 sec.

Reply to
Securitech

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.