Jury duty revisited.

What a complete fool you are.

Umm, this is a newsgroup. It's not a physical location. There isn't any "here".

I'd be deeply ashamed if you vouched for me. What a disgusting thought.

I'd be surprised if you actually managed to squeeze out a thought from that vulgar atrocity you call your head. Do you really believe I give an Olson what you might think even if you were actually capable of thought?

Wrong! I've been on a diet and it's not arrogance if I really am ten times as smart as you. :)

Not everyone else, little man -- just you.

Done? Finished? Oh, no. Not **that**!!! Whatever will I do? Heh, heh, heh... :^)

Are you saying that ASA is a slop trough? Perhaps we finally agree on something. That's progress, punk. Why who knows? In a couple of millennia maybe we can get together and... hmm, never mind. Scratch that. I'd hate to have to explain all those golf clubs protruding from your Olson.

No need. Every time you spout more of your inerudite filth I feel so much better just knowing I can communicate without reverting to your level.

Conspiracy? You're confusing me with Bill Clinton.

Which of the posters who post in ASA do you prefer? Olson? Morgan? I know it can't be Stevens since he and VDoug have a thing going already. Leuck can't be it because (1) he's too busy riding his bicycle and (2) he thinks you're an idiot. Oh, wait. That can't be the problem since everyone else also thinks you're an idiot.

Oh, that's great news. Everything that's arrived so far is pretty good. My online business is booming. I'm enjoying our condo in Brazil as I write this. I just bought a new Fiat and we're looking at investment property at a gorgeous beach community just outside the city. The security market in South America is about where it was in the States 28 years ago when I was just getting started. Combining my USA based business with upcoming opportunities in this hemisphere, it looks as though what's coming to me will be just fine.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Have you noticed that (1) Olson hasn't flamed you and (2) you don't have a "fan club" but I'm sure Jim would be happy to personally demonstrate the correct swing for the clubs in his golf bag - from the #1 wood to the #9 iron...

Reply to
Frank Olson

good to see everyone still at it .. still wonder why yall hate each other so much .. since this is not the real world.

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Oh?? Care to prove it??

Reply to
Frank Olson

I'd vouch for his "incredibility", though...

Heh... Robert "pretends" to be an installer with a lot of alarm knowledge. What's really quite incredible is that he seems to think that DSC makes Ademco products!

Now that's going a bit too far, Jim. Robert is *not" "slovenly". ;-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

hey mon. yas they are still at it.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I strongly object to this characterization! It's very unfair...to pigs.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

I was doing some searching on Robert L Bass and found this. I fell off the chair. Now I see why you guys are so down on this guy.

formatting link
Robert, you sure pissed a lot of people off. It is amazing that they did not put you on ignore like in the aviation newsgroup.

Reply to
Joe #3

My online business is booming.

Robert, I do not call this booming. I ordered elswhere.

formatting link

Reply to
Joe #3

I'm not surprised.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Sure your not surprised..its happening to you every time you try to get up...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.