Jury duty revisited.

Well, I showed up when I was supposed to. we got to sit in t he hallway for two hours waiting for nothing. finally they let us in the court room to tell us the case we were supposed to hear was settled by plea agreement. Ok. Fine. Then the judge proceed to spend the next 20 minutes telling us how our tax dollars were being wisely used blah blah blah... to build him a new court facility so that in the future there would be a better facility for jurors to wait in, and then he spent several more minutes doing a commercial for an open house or some such garbage for the new facility and inviting us to come visit it today. As you can tell I am not there. Good grief judge. If you don't need us let us go home, don't waste our time and money campaigning us to tell us how wisely you are using our money.

Now for the best part. today I received a check from the county clerk's office. Along with that came a note. It says,

Dear Juror: On behalf of the Superior Court, and the Clerk of the Superior Court, may we express our appreciation for your conscientious jury service exemplifying the highest caliber of good citizenship and your valuable contribution to the administration of justice.

Then I looked at the check. $2.25 That's right. I didn't misplace a decimal place. LOL. If I tired to do that to people I'ld have to answer to the state department of labor. That less than $1.12 per hour.

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Shows you how highly valued good citizenship is these days. You probably lost 900 bucks in biz sitting there.

They really should just enlist from Sun City...those folks have nothing to do all day but race golf carts and play bingo.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

That covered the parking.

Did you get a free cup of coffiee?

Reply to
Rich

One time when I was called for the jury thing, I had to report every day for a month. Then the state revised the system and said it would be fair because everyone would have to serve one day or one case and no more for life. After two more of those, I got a medical excuse and waived my privilege as a good citizen. Enough was enough. The "pay" from the state, if one wants to call it that, didn't even cover the parking.

Bob

Reply to
Roberto

If we are guaranteed a jury of peers, does that mean the defendant was an alarm installer?

Bob

Reply to
Roberto

So Jiminex finally went on trial for hitting that kid with a hammer? That's nice.

On a lighter note, I spoke to a buyer from an outfit in Milford, CT, today. He thought we were distributors. I explained that I sell to the public and referred him to a distributor in his area. We got to talking and I asked if he had ever run across any jobs from Milford Alarm. He said they were the worst installations he'd ever seen, bar none. I told him how the jackass that ran that outfit snookered the state license authority -- telling them he was doing "home improvement" so he wouldn't have to pass the alarm license test or the background check. He laughed and said that the word "'improvement' was misleading advertising." Knowing the kind of belligerent jerk he is, I'm not at all surprised.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

He thought you were a distributor? That pretty much blows your story right there.

Reply to
mikey

Was he also a Captain on an MD-80?? No wait... He's an aircraft engineer (part time of course)...

Reply to
Frank Olson

yea right. what does that have to do with jury duty! but knowing what kind of belligerent jerk you are, I'm not at all suprised you'd make up more lies and spread them about someone else.

Reply to
joe

There's two sides to every story Mr. Bass. And we all know you lie.......

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Have you noticed how much "love" there is for you here?

You've no credibility whatsoever. So your sorry attempts to diparage someone else have no meaning. Get the picture? You've lied, cheated, and stolen away any plausability to anything that you say.

You reap what you sow.

And how gratifying it is to see you get it shoved right back up your FAT ASS.

Reply to
Jim

Nice sig.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Have you noticed that (1) I don't give a rat's Olson and (2) your "fan club" is about the same except that even the reasonable posters find you repulsive.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Waz Up Bro??? This is your brotha. ||| ||| | |

formatting link

Reply to
Satan

Damn Ebay computer, I missed the S in the URL.. ||| ||| | |

formatting link

Reply to
Satan

I can see why you would like it, you have my permission to use it as a sig.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

And all the poster here find you even more repulsive

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
petem

What a blind ignorant piss ant you are.

There is not one person here who would vouch for your credibility. Just because someone doesn't chastitise you for your dispicable conduct here, doesn't mean that they think your as nice as YOU think you are. Your a typical arrogant fat pig, who's so insecure that you've got to pretend to be better than anyone else. You've come to the end of your story FAT BOY. Doesn't make any difference WHAT you say. You're done and you know it. You've insulted and maligned too many people and have the credibility of a pig at a slop trough. And don't flatter yourself, there isn't and never has been any conspiracy against you. Everyone dislikes you indiviually for just exactly what you are. A slovenly and arrogant, pushy, self centered fat pig made much more obvious by your inablity to understand that it's true.

2) your

That post shows even more so, how stupid and obtuse you are. Why don't you take a look at the number of people who are telling you what a nasty asshole you are. Then show me one ....... even ONE that has defended you. Your a rotten nasty f*ck and you know it. And for that alone, you deserve everything that's coming to you and then you can drop dead and poke you eye out on the way down.

Reply to
Jim

Do you always refer to yourself in the third person? There's medication for that, you know. Besides that, you're lying... again.

Jiminex would look really funny with all those clubs shoved up his Olson.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.