Jpeg2000 DVR + Remore Viewer software - can I get audio?

Hi I have a four cam Jpeg 2000 set up in my house and I can watch it over the internet. I use the DVR Remote Viewer 1.3 software. The DVR box has jacks for audio and I'd like to hook one up. The software viewer does not seem to have any audio controls though. Is the Remote Viewer software audio enabled? The DVR box also has jacks for sensors, such as door plungers and glass break sensors. Is the software enabled for those? If not can I use other software with my Jpeg2000? Thanks. Also, is there a homepage for the manufacturer of the Jpeg2000 or the Remote Viewer software?

Reply to
Sir.M.Messervy
Loading thread data ...

JPEG 2000 is a royalty free wavelet compression. Cheap guys (that otherwise make a very expensive box like the Mitsubishi DVR) use that video compression algorithm. I don't recall someone actually naming their product after the standard, but it could have happened. Still I think you need to look a little harder for the actual manufacturer.

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.