job coordinator/scheduler?

Are you Frank?

If so where's my wine...?

"Robert L. Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem
Loading thread data ...

You honestly believe he's going to answer that??? I've been after him for years to "spill the beans". People *really* want to know!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

That all depends on what do you consider to be a "modestly right red wine"...

You should definitely consider coming out to the West Coast. Right now there's a serious shortage of qualified technicians. There's a challenge exam you'll have to pass to obtain your TQ, then you'll have to get licensed through BC Security Programs.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I'm always frank but never Frank.

Whine all you like. Frankly speaking, Frank is never frank.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Y'know, that's a pretty well "played out" line you're usin' there (sorta like Paul and his "RFI rant"). I take it you can't be more "inventive", can you?? Seeing as how you know sooo-O-oo much about me, why not simply tell everyone where I work exactly?? C'mon, Robert... "spill the beans"... Then send my partner some forwarded posts and accuse me of using my "employers resources" to discredit you. After all, I've been particularly "nasty" and "untruthful"... "Go ahead... Make my day!!"

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Robert L. Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

I don't whine..

I wonder who is?

Like Frank said,can you tell us were does he work?

Reply to
petem

And it's a question you don't seem to answer

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That wasn't Frank. It was Leuck and he's rarely frank either.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message news:F-ednS snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Interesting. Notice how Robert's responses are starting to look a lot like Doug L's "classical Bass"???

It's worth repeating:

My imagination conjures up the following image of your first meeting with your would be attorney.

RLB: I'd like to sue Sabodish, he says I was involved in a car crash in which a young woman died and that I have a criminal record that involves assault and a firearm. Att: Is it true? RLB: Yes, he made those statements Att:No, I meant are the statements made about you true? RLB:I just said its true, he made the statements Att:No, you don't understand, are the statements he made about you true? RLB:I'm sorry I don't know what you are getting at Att:Are the statements he made about you true? RLB:What do you mean? Att: Were you involved in a car crash? RLB:Yes Att: Were you driving at the time of the crash? RLB:No, I was sleeping Att: Did a young woman perish as a result of this car crash? RLB:It was an accident Att:OK, moving right along, Do you have a criminal record? RLB: I am innocent Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:The ASA Taliban are all convicts Att:Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Olson and Jim are liars Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Olsons a liar and he claims he flew a plane upside down Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Jims a liar and he beats up little kids with hammers Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Sabodish is a liar and has spent time in a mental institution Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Tom is a liar and he wears tank tops and shouts at people Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Mugford is a lying scumbag Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Andy is a fat liar Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Graham is a drunk liar Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Installers are lying monkey's Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Mark is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Jack is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: I'm pink Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I make great hamburgers but I can't get anyone to eat them Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: I take my holidays in Brazil Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 26 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 30 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 28 years Att: Which is it? RLB:I just told you, I've been in the trade 27 years Att:You just said it was 28 years RLB: Liar, I said it was 29 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Olson is a lying counter clerk Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I use solid wire Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Jake is a liar and he only has one tooth Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in prison as a lay minister Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I didn't post the "Testimony" Att: Testimony?, is that something you wrote? RLB:I didn't post it Att:Did you author it? RLB:I didn't post it Att:OK, lets move on RLB:OK,Bob Worthy isn't Att: isn't what? RLB:Worthy Att: I see, have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Installing alarms isn't rocket science you know Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Anyone with a modicum of common sense could install alarms Att:Do you install alarms in Florida? RLB:No, I'm not qualified Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Larry could wire a brick Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I wish I knew Olsons address Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I like to accuse people of dishonesty Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I wish I knew Jims address Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Nobody likes me Att: Why do you not answer the question? RLB:I have answered the question, you're a liar Att: I only asked a question RLB:You have a propensity to lie through your teeth Att:What? RLB:You're a liar and have no redeeming qualities Att: Huh? RLB:You haven't a scintilla of ethical prudence. Att: Excuse me? RLB:There is no excusing lying vermin like you Att:Sorry? RLB:You will be when I get a new attorney to sue you and the rest of the lying filth in ASA

Doug L

Reply to
Frank Olson

Would you question his answer?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That sounds like a Sabodish type reply to me

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?"

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Testimony? Is that something you wrote?"

Reply to
Frank Olson

Not by a long shot. I made no suggestion that you perform his preferred service.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

He doesn't have to admit that Frank, the proof is already out there, if anything I'd like to see if he really knows the company you work for

Reply to
Mark Leuck

"Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?"

Reply to
Frank Olson

I was following Doug L.'s "Classical Bass" post... Seemed to "fit" the occasion.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.