Jim Rojas "panel unlocking"

Mr. Rojas,

Do you even unlock panels? I thought that after sending you panels in good faith and trust over half a year ago that you would have plenty of time.

Reply to
Dick Seed
Loading thread data ...

If it makes you feel any better, your not alone. I don't send panels anymore. Can't afford to loose the panel and the money. Never a reply to email or telephone messages. I suspect this is selective and his friends do receive the service.

Reply to
TeraNews

Which panel did you send in? Please feel free to call me.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

TeraNews wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Jim, This name was used a while back for a more inflamatory request about your services.

I suspect the free teranews is a sock puppet.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I get alot of flames via email as well. I also get phone calls from dealers insisting that I release other companies installer codes. I usually just ignore them. If someone truly has a panel that I have neglected to process, lost or misplaced, they have my phone number.

Jim Rojas

Bob La L>> Sorry about that. Email me your shipping address, and i will get it out to

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.