J Rojas

This message is looking for J Rojas from tech-man.com. Jim, we sent our keypad to you for repair in Dec 07 with a check and are still waiting for its return. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com. Thanks.

Reply to
dliteful
Loading thread data ...

Hey dliteful.

I wouldn't expect anyting back from that deadbeat. I sent him boxes of panels for unlocking 1 year and a half ago and have received nothing but promises for the first year, and then no email replies for the last half year.

The techman is full of shit.

DS

Reply to
Dick Seed

THATS where those boxes of panels came from...

Reply to
Mark Leuck

If he sent them back, he wouldn't have them any more.

No good.

Reply to
alarman

RHC: I find this very strange. This party looking for the return of her keypad originally contacted me for assistance off my website, since she knew that I know Jim and have dealings with him through our mutual unlocking business activities. It seems her cheque was cashed and she has been trying to contact him at his telephone number but is unable to reach him, or receive calls in return. Frankly, this surprises me greatly, since I know Jim as an honourable man, and a man of his word. I also know two other things...one, strictly speaking, this is none of my business (although I AM trying to assist this party who called me earlier in the day), and two, Jim is involved in a lawsuit which would burden anyone unduly and distract anyone from daily duties.

I'll leave it at that.....

Reply to
tourman

Well... I can say Jim usually answers his phone. I've had reason to call him half a dozen times over the years, and I can only think of once I didn't reach him right away. I called the next day and got right through to him.

He also is usually on his IM and repsonds to most queries pretty quickly.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Jim's the man! I was kinda hopin' he'd share more of his "experiences" with the US Legal system... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

cheque?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Queen's English for a small bit of paper with a some writing on it. On closer examination, it usually references a monetary sum payable to the bearer.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yes, Marcque.

Reply to
alarman

I'm disappointed to say that between my husband and myself we have been leaving messags on J Rojas's voice mail since December with no response.

Reply to
dliteful

Tourman,

I appreciate your help. This may be a lion's den, but I can hold my own. As you said, I am just requesting that I get what I paid for. Thanks.

Reply to
dliteful

RW A kosher cat's c*ck ? I never heard of that. How can you tell its kosher? Look for a circumcision?

----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------- RW Correction: chubbywhitechicks.com

Reply to
Roger W

I sowy.

Reply to
alarman

You forgot to mention that I paid you $500 for a bunch of worthless 20+ year old crap as well...

Listen guy, whether it takes me 6 days, 6 weeks, 6 months, or 6 years, the point is the stuff is worthless until i unlock it. Get it? When I get around to it, I will ship to you. Until then, shut the hell up.

At least I have the guts to show who I really am, and not hide behind alaises. Be a freakin man you idiot. Tell us who you really are...or should I do it for you?

Jim Rojas Yeah I'm back, and meaner than ever...

Dick Seed wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

My apologies. Call me at (813)884-6335.

Jim Rojas

dliteful wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Reply to
I brive a dus

I make you a special wonton soup... LMAO

Jim Rojas

I brive a dus wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

repair a keypad?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

That's right! Don't let them shit all over you.....................Open your mouth.

Reply to
Roger W

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.